Playing games

I'm Calayah but I go by Lay, I'm a fresh 22 years old. I live with my two close friends Mya(20) and Kayla(24) in a house, these my bitches, we met 3 years ago when we started working together as CNAs and been close ever since.

"Come on y'all hurry up and finish getting ready!" I yelled to my friends in the bathroom getting still dressed, while I stood in the mirror putting my lipgloss on snapping pics.

"Damn I wish this nigga Dee stop blowing me up I'm done with his ass" I said out loud to myself, me and my boo break up 4 times a month literally but this time was different because I actually think I wanna be done, I'm tired of him and the love is running out. He said some shit that he never said before so I can tell the love ain't there anymore. With that being said I wanna be single, I'm tired of us going tick for tack to make each other mad. We might as well just let it go, I don't wanna fake it just because we been messing around since we was 18, and for our families, and social media sake, fuck that. I finally put him on the blocked list.

I made a mental note to unblock him tomorrow when I was fully sober so that we can have a final talk about everything. If I did it while I was drunk I was liable to swing on his ass because I know I would've started thinking about our past.

Enough about that bullshit.... Tonight I just wanted to have a good time because I hardly get out. It was ladies night at Club Tax tonight so I was ready to show up and snatch me a new nigga or two. Not to mention how fine I was looking tonight. I had on a low cut one piece brown outfit that looked like wet paint so it hugged my body just right nude colored heels with my hair in a blunt cut bob. After I took about ten pictures these hos were finally ready to go. We needed to take a group picture first tho because me and my bitches looked hella good tonight. "Ahhhh we foineeee!!" Maya said taking another shot of the Hennessy we had. Maya was 5'2 brown skinned and pretty as hell, my favorite thing about her was the fact that she has big puppy eyes but they fit well because she has an apple shaped head. I love this girl, she is truly me secret holder.

I just laughed at her and pointed towards the front door cause at this rate her ass was gone keep taking shots and be too lit to party.

30 minutes later

We got to Club Tax around 10:30pm the shit was so damn dry I seen two or three cars in the parking lot so I'm shittttty. I pulled out my phone and started going through my inbox on Facebook ignoring all these dudes in there cause they was just too thirsty for me, I made sure to open then so they would know I left they ass on read too. Then I started scrolling through my timeline trying to find some moves for us because we look too damn good to be sitting in this car all night. I scrolled past the party flyer and realized out our ass was at the wrong location. The part is supposed to be at Legends. Luckily Legends was only ten minutes away. I took a shot turned on my favorite  song Playing Games By Summer Walker and started our short drive to 38th and Bell Street. We were all singing in unison "so won't you say my name say my name, if you claim you want me." The whole time I had my fingers crossed hoping it was gone be more lit than the last spot. As we got closer I could see hella cars and people outside of them just smoking, drinking and kicking it.

I pulled into the parking lot and found a good spot in the middle of everybody that was outside of their cars. I took another shot of henny and then handed Kayla my phone after turning on some twerking music so she could record me on my snap acting up.

"Here bitchhhh record me on my snap so all my old hoes can see how good I look tonight"

"Omg okay long as you really show out bitchhh"

I get out shaking my ass making sure I got all the attention I wanted 🤪. Maya and Kayla in the background hyped me up.
That went on for about 45 seconds cause my fat ass was tired. All I could do was laugh v cause them my bitches for real.