Chapter 5

I walked back into the hotel suite I had booked for me and Wes. I set our dinner down inside the oven in the small kitchenette. Maya helped me come up with something simple but cute to do for Wes to help him relax a little. I had already sent Wes the address and room number. He said he would be here in 45 minutes, so that gave me just enough time to finish setting up, shower and slip on my Lingerie and heels. I set the Remy in an ice bucket and rolled blunts on a table in front of all the mirrors. I put the strawberries, whipped cream and fruit roll ups on another table next to the jacuzzi tub. Turned on the R&B station on Pandora. I lit a few candles and turned the lights off. It was about to go down. I had about 20 minutes left.

I hopped in the shower, sprayed some perfume on and put some baby oil on. I put my black lace Teddy on, and then rubbed some more oil under my ass cheeks. My hair was wet from the shower so I let my curls just hang, it gave me a more seductive look. I left out the bathroom and snapped a few pictures of everything, and then myself. Then I set our drinking glasses out and ran a warm bubble bath for Wes because I knew he should be here any second.

Just as I turned the water off I heard knocking at the door. I looked out the peephole and it was Wes. I hurried up and put some lipgloss on checking myself in the mirror. Then looking around the room one last time, perfect. I opened the door, greeting Wes with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Taking a bouquet of white roses he got for me. You could tell he was surprised by the look on his face.

WES'S POV

I was headed to the hotel that lay sent me the address too, what this girl got up her sleeve? I needed to stop and get gas so I grabbed her some white roses that they were selling. They were beautiful just like her.

I got to the hotel about 15 minutes later, took the elevator to the 2nd floor and walked down the hallway to room 110. I knocked on the door waiting in Lay to answer. It took her about 45 seconds to open up, but when she did I was greeted by a surprise. Lay had on this black lace thingy, I don't know what it's called but she looked sexy. She had oil all over her body, the lights were off, candles lit, and music playing. I could see some strawberries, whipped cream and fruit roll ups on a table. Then I placed Remy, cups of ice and 4 blunts rolled up on the other. I walked in almost forgetting I had got flowers for Lay.

"Hey baby, Here you go baby, I hope you like them." I handed them to her, she took them and then hugged me ending it with a light kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you love, but tonight's not about me. It's all about you and your relaxation, from this point on you'll listen to me and do what I say." she said in a seductive voice. I shook my head yes, I like this kind of shit.

Lay started undressing me, then telling me to get into the tub. I got in and started relaxing while she massages my back and shoulders. She grabbed the strawberries and started feeding them to me. I wasn't really a fan of them so I only ate two. She then lit a blunt and handed me a towel to dry one of my hands off. I started smoking and feeling good as she handed me one of the glasses with a shot of Remy on the rocks inside. I loved watching Kay walk around in her sexy outfit and heels catering to me. I could see her being my housewife dressing up in slutty clothes to cook me dinner and shit.

After 45 minutes went by the water started to get food and I was tipsy and ready to fuck on Lay. I got out of the jacuzzi tub and headed towards the bed. Lay met me and the bed and said "Come here." I didn't hesitate, I walked towards her and she started drying me off and then she pushed me on the bed, handed me another blunt. I lit it and started smoking again while she rubbed me down with oil. My body felt so relaxed, I can't remember the last time a woman went above and beyond to make me happy.

After Lay finished rubbing me down and massaging my body she got a fruit roll up, wrapped it around my dick and sucked it until it was almost dissolved, I came 3 times and she swallowed it all each time. She was good at sucking dick, but tonight it's like she put her all into it. She took the rest of the fruit roll up off and sucked the stickiness off of me and then stopped to go pour herself another shot.