Chapter 7

MAYA'S POV

Me and Lay got off at the same time tonight. We were both tired as fuck walking to our cars.

"I'm tired as fuck bitch," I told Lay, she said she was too. I can't wait to get home eat and call my baby over to rub my feet. "Alright girl I'll see you at home." I said before getting in my car watching Lay get in here and then pulling off. She was on the phone with somebody smiling and flirting. I'm guessing it was Wes, he makes her happy. It feels good to see my besto happy with her life again.

I made In home 20 minutes later, warmed up some leftover food I had in the fridge and smashed. I ate fast, I was hungry as fuck. I took a quick shower, wrapped myself in a towel and hopped in my bed. I was ready to be up under Kyle so I called him. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey baby what's up? How was work?" He asked.

"It went by pretty fast. None of my residents gave me any issues today." I replied. "What time are you coming over? I'm ready to lay in your arms, plus I just got out the tub and I want you to lotion me up." I said.

"I'll be there in about 30 minutes, I'm sitting here with Wes smoking." He said. "He riding that way with me, I love you, see you soon beautiful."

"Okay baby I love you too." I replied. Yes it's true, me and Kyle were in love and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

WES'S POV

Me and Kyle we're headed to lay and Maya in the car smoking. "So what's been going on with you bro?" He asked.

"Not shit bro, you know I told you about how KeKe's daughter ain't mine. That shit hurt me to the corn but fuck her. I'm not the first nigga it happened to and I won't be the last." I said

"Yea I feel you bro, gots to start wrapping that dick up so you won't have them problems. I'm not bout that baby daddy life cause I'll hurt a bitch." Kyle said.

"From here on out I'm not fuckin shit without a glove unless it's Lay." I laughed. "She might have to have my babies after the other night." I added.

"Nigga you crazy as hell, what happened?" He asked

"Bro she told me to meet her at a hotel. I get there and shit, it's all decorated candles lit, music playing to set the mood. Next thing I know I'm in the jacuzzi tub getting rubbed down. That shit was so relaxing bro, ain't no bitch ever did nothing like that for me. To top it off she went crazy with the head for the first time and she rode me like a porn store. Nigga then we get outside and she pops her trunk and gave me these." I explained showing him my earrings.

"Nigga yo ass sound like you addicted. Them bitches are shiny as hell." Kyle said.

"I think I love her." I said laughing. "Nah bro but who knew we would be kicking it this hard with some females we only had plans on leave the club with to fuck?" I asked.

"Shit crazy. I done fell in love after I one night stand." he added.

We were about 5 minutes from their house now so we just rode the rest of the way listening to music.

LAY'S POV

I got off work about an hour ago, my ass was starving so I went to this restaurant around the corner from my house and grabbed some fine a 10piece wing with fries and a pop. I sat right outside and ate the whole meal in 15 minutes. I'm so greedy. I threw my trash out the window and made my way to the crib.

As soon as I got inside I went straight to the bathroom ran me a bubble bath, got in the tub to soak. After a night of fucking and then a full day of work I needed to relax. I was thinking about how I had ran into Dee and he was looking good. Deep down I missed him but I couldn't fold just yet. I took my phone out, turned on some music and decided to snap some pics of me in the tub to send to Wes. After taking about 5 good ones I sent them straight to his phone.