Chapter 3

It's been a whole month since I've heard from Dee, I don't know if that's good or bad. I still thought about him daily tho. During this time me and Wes did get closer, I think I kind of like him.

It was a Friday night, me and Wes agreed would go out on some type of date each Friday. Tonight was his turn to pick. We went and seen a movie and then bowling. Now we're sitting at Apple Bees, this food so nasty sometimes but I'm here for the $1 Henny and coke drinks. I also just wanted to spend time with Wes and he has no problem with the places I pick on my nights to choose. Wes always paid for everything, he even paid for me something to wear each time to match him. I'm not sure where he gets all this money from because we spend too much time together for him to have a 9-5. I've learned so much about him this past month but I see there's still so much to find out.

Wes came back to the table after going to use the bathroom. "You good my baby?" Wes asked snapping me from my thoughts about Dee as I sat next to him in the booth.

"Yea I'm okay love just thinking about what I wanna order that's all" I replied running my nails through his hair.

"Here are your drinks" the waitress handed me my mixed drink and then Wes his water. His ass don't drink nothing but water and then juice sometimes.

"Thank you" Wes replied.

"You're welcome, I sure wouldn't mind helping you fix that zipper" me and Wes looked down, confused, but his zipper was down because he forgot to pull it back up after using the bathroom. I can't believe this bitch is tryna shoot her shot while I'm sitting right next to him.

"Bitch get the-" I started to say but Wes cut me off.

"Bitch don't you see me sitting right here with my wife?" We wasn't even together but I liked how he was claiming me. "Get yo disrespectful ass on somewhere, can get speak to the manager? I think we need another Waitress."

The waitress walks away embarrassed to go get the manager. We explained to the manager what had happened. He apologized, switched out waitress and offered us 50% off of our meal. I ended up ordering a steak and shrimp meal and Wes got ribs. We smashed, left a tip and headed out.

As I approached my car I noticed a white piece of paper folded up under my windshield wiper. I opened it up and read it

"Leave my baby daddy alone, I won't ask again - your worst nightmare.

I thought it was weird because if this the same bitch from Facebook that's been on bullshit with me and Maya I was ready to get in her ass right now. Funny how I haven't even been fucking with Victor and this bitch still wanna pick with me over him, she needs to tend to those kids and not my business. I don't take threats lightly but I balled the shit up, bitches are really lame, stalking little old me for what. Wes noticed me ball the note up.

"What was that he asked?"

"Some lame bitch left it on my car," I said handing it to him. He unballed it and read it, scrunching his face up, he then slipped the note in his pocket.

"We gone have to get you some protection Lil Mama cause you too pretty to be out here getting fucked up over mad bitches and shit" Wes made a mental note to check his baby momma tomorrow because he knew her handwriting and that note definitely came from her.

WES'S POV

I made my way around to the passenger side of Lay Lay's car and got in. The car ride was silent for a minute and then we started talking about our next move for the night.

"I'll come spend the night okay Lay?" I questioned.

"Okay, but It'll have to be later because I'm having a ladies night with Maya and Kayla" she replied.