Chapter 9

KAYLA'S POV

I was just getting off after working a 10pm to 10am. I'm tired as hell, but I had a doctors appointment so I needed to go home and shower. I stay with Keisha now thats where I been staying for almost a month. That's how long it's been since I fought Maya too. I quit working at the nursing home that we all worked at and got hired at another one on the spot. I didn't wanna see them hoes at all. I'm thankful that KeKe let me move in with her but I'm not sure how long this is going to last because she's a slob and she always asking for some money. I already give her my half on everything yet she still wanna ask for more.

I really miss Dee, he hasn't talked to me since the day I posted us on Facebook. I remember that day like it was yesterday. He called me and snapped off, I tried to explain to him why I did it but he wasn't tryna hear me out. He ended up getting his number changed me. I heard from Vic that he moved out of town with some other female.

I pulled up to the doctors office got out my car and went in. I walked up to the check in window. "Hi im here for a pregnancy text." I said to the girl at the window.

"Okay ma'am fill out these papers and bring them back when you're finished." She said handing me a clipboard with a stack of papers.

"Thank you." I said walking away to go find me a seat.

MAYA'S POV

I been feeling so good lately, damn near living my best life. Got my best friend by my side my good ass job which I just got a $2 raise at and a good ass man. I'm really feeling blessed today, plus my birthday coming up. Ima finally be old enough to get in the club. I can finally get rid of these fake IDs. Well what was left of them, I was always cuter than the bitches who IDs I used so sometimes Id get caught and of course the bouncers would take the IDs from me. No more of that embarrassment. I think this year I wanna take a trip out of town and getaway from here for a while. Ima ask Lay and see if her and Wes down to come with me and Kyle, I'm thinking of maybe going to New York City.

"Hey Ming." I said walking into the nail shop. "You almost done with her nails? I'm next right? It's almost time for my 12:30 appointment." I added.

"Yeah, yeah, you next." Ming replied and then started speaking in Korean to her sister who also worked there. I ain't pay it no mind because they always talking shit.

I sat down going through emails and text as I waited for it to be my turn. I read a message from my sister reminding me that my nephews birthday party was tomorrow. He was turning 5. I don't really fool with my family like that, they always got something going on so I learned to love them from a distance.

To BIG SISTER 🖤 👯‍♀️: what size does my nephew wear now? What kinda toys should I get? Or what does he need?

From BIG SISTER 🖤👯‍♀️: i posted a list of stuff on Facebook but i think you got me blocked anyway he's in a 10-12 now, big baby eating good.... he likes LEGO's and fortnite. He really needs some new shoes size 1 but whatever you get is fine. Appreciate you sister. See you tomorrow. Love you!!!! 💜

To BIG SISTER 🖤👯‍♀️: i don't have you blocked, I'm taking a break from social media.. coo ima grab his some stuff. See y'all tomorrow. Love you too 😘

I made a mental note to go grab my nephew everything on this list plus more after I got done pampering myself. Me and Kyle decided to delete all of our social media accounts because that shit wasn't nothing but drama. It never caused us any drama but we had a long talk about how we've both seen relationships get south because of things on the internet. I be bored without my instagram tho, I need to find me a hobby.