Chapter 16

KYLE'S POV

I ain't been feeling Maya like that lately so I decided to call up one of my old hoes and have her slide to my moms crib to chill for the night. I stay over my moms at least 4 days out of a week now and each day that I'm here I invite a different shorty. That was my way of not getting attached, I still love maya and I didn't need to be attached to another bitch. A nigga needed a break to get his mind right tho. That's why I been here. Staying at the crib with Maya only made me wanna be all lovey dovey and shit. I wasn't with that right now because I don't trust her.

Tonight I had one of my old high school hoes named Jessica over my moms. I ain't like fucking hoes till after my little sister went to sleep so we was just chilling in the living room eating some pizza and wings that my mom ordered earlier today. Maya been calling my phone non stop and I could tell Jessica was starting to wonder who it was. I let it ring till Maya hung up put my phone on do not disturb and then set it down on the table face down.

"I'll be right back ma I'm finna go take a piss." I told Jessica as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"okay baby take your time." She replied, hearing her call me baby kinda made me cringe but I was rolling with the punches because after I fucked her she was getting sent on her way.

I came out the bathroom and was almost back to the living room when I seen Jessica with my phone in one hand and hers in another. "What you doing with my phone big head?" I asked.

"I'm calling this unsaved number for the third to, to see who it is. They need to stop calling you." She said as she called Maya one more time.

Please don't answer.. please don't answer.. please don't answer... was all I kept thinking to myself. I'm not ready for that kind of drama yet. This bitch Jessica was overstepping her boundaries.

I snatched my phone and hers to see how many times she actually called Maya then deleted the number from her phone handing it back. "What the fuck you out of line shorty. Don't do no shit like that again." I told her.

"Nigga what you mean?" She asked. "If I'm with you shouldn't no hoes be blowing yo line up." She added.

"Man you not my bitch." I told her. "You can slide if you want to. I'm not with that emotional shit. I told you that before you came over here." I added. I know that sounded kinda mean but I told every female that I'm dealing with right now what it is and what it ain't gone be. If she can't deal with the no strings attached motto I was going by then she was gone have to deal with being cut off.

"I'm not going no where nigga." She said as she sat back on the couch pouting.

"Thought so. Go throw this pizza box in the trash and meet me in my room." I said as I got up and headed to my room.

I walked inside my room and sat on my bed unbuckling my pants. Shortly after Jessica walked in and closed the door behind her. She walked straight over to me and pulled my dick out my boxers. Before I could get a word out she was slobbering all over my dick sucking it just like I taught her.

"Damn Jess you know exactly what to do. Get nasty on this dick bitch." I said as I started fucking her face not showing her any mercy. She sucked my dick for a good ten minutes. Then I came all over her face.

"Hurry up and go wash your face off so I can fuck." I said as she rushed to the bathroom to clean herself up.

She came back two minutes later with a freshly wash face. "Get ya ass over here girl." I told her. She closed the door took her pants off and got on the bed. "Turn over I wanna hit it from the back." I added. She got on all 4s and arched her back. I grabbed a condom off my nightstand and slid it on. I smacked her ass as hard as I could then spreaded her ass cheeks apart. Slamming my long thick dick inside her guts. Fucking her roughly pulling her hair smacking her ass, I fucked her for 30 minutes straight before I nutted. It always took longer to nutt when I fucked with a condom but Maya was the only person I'd fuck raw.