Chapter 11

DEE'S POV

I been living in Atlanta with my new girl Ariana for a little minute now. All we do is work and enjoy each other. I'm loving every moment of it. Before we left I didn't introduce her to my family so I promised her when we both had a weekend off I would take her back to my old stomping grounds in Indiana. It felt good to be away but I still thought about Lay and even Kayla dumb ass. My last straw with Kayla was when she posted pictures of us on Facebook. I blocked her on everything and got my number changed. I wasn't ready for that kind of exposure with her because I didn't even really want her to be my girl. Like real shit I was in a relationship with her girl and fucking her on the side. How did she think shit would really end?

I tried reaching out to Lay through my new Instagram account but she always just left a nigga on read. I do feel bad about how shit ended with us. I know she damn near hate me at this point. When I got my money all the way right I was gone make a personal trip to Indiana and bless her with 10 bands just for the pain I put her through.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz* *buzz* my phone vibrated it was a call from an unknown number. I answered because I ain't have shit else to do. "Yo who is this?" I said into the phone.

"Damn nigga it's Keisha, did you block me or something." She replied.

"Keisha you know I got a girl I'm tryna cut all ties with any of my old bitches. Me and Ariana, we got a good thang going." I said. Yea I was fucking KeKe too before I left. She was a squirter and that shit made me go crazy every time. Pussy is just pussy tho so any bitch can get cut off.

"Yea okay nigga. I'm the mother of your first child you can't quit me." She said as she laughed. "I called to tell you that Kayla is pregnant just in case y'all ain't ever use a condom. Also, Aniyah need some diapers and fall clothes." She told me.

"Man what?! That ain't got shit to do with me. We always use condoms fuck Keisha. I'll send you $150 to go get Niy some shit right now. Check cash app." I said. Is the DNA test scheduled and shit?" I asked.

"I was just checking nigga and yes it's next month on the 25th. Make sure you here so we can finally solve this." She said.

"Iight I'll be there. I gotta go, my girl just got home." I said and then hung up.

Me and Keke had a slip up around the time she got pregnant with Niy so yes, I was one of the possible fathers. Vic was the nigga claiming Aniyah right now. He ain't know shit about me and Keke fucking around and I wanted to keep it that way because that's my nigga and it shouldn't be no bullshit behind us fucking the same bitch. Keke would send me pictures of Niy, I used to go by and see her sometimes and I'd buy her stuff that KeKe couldn't get for her here and there. I wasn't trying to get too attached tho because the little girl doesn't look nothing like me.

LAY'S POV

"I really enjoyed myself at Baby Deons party best friend. Thanks for inviting me." I said to Maya.

"I enjoyed myself too girl and don't thank me but you welcome." She said.

"Yea I know, I just can't remember the last time I been to a lit ass kids party that's all." I said chuckling a little.

"Now that were gone let me tell you why Kyle had an attitude. Bitch he was mad because he went through my phone a week ago and read our messages. Remember when I was saying how his feet be stankin sometimes?" She asked not even waiting on me to respond. "Well yea that's why he in his feelings." She added.

I bust out laughing. "I'm hollering bitch because I remember those messages but he shouldn't have been going through your phone." I told her.