Chapter 17

MAYA'S POV

"My bad ma a nigga had just got out the shower when you said you was outside." He said.

"Nigga you could've at least wrapped up in a towel. You know exactly what you doing." I told him still not taking my eyes off his long thick dick. I was horny and ready to show him the freaky side of me but I fought off the temptation. "Go put some clothes on." I said chuckling a little.

"Alright I'll be right back. You can sit down, the remote is on the table if you wanna turn YouTube on the tv." He told me pointing to his clear PS4 controller and then headed to the back of the house where I assumed his room was. 15 minutes later he came back in the living room with socks and grey sweat pants on. He sat on the couch next to me smelling good as hell too. "Damn what you do drown yourself in cologne?" I joked. "That shit smell good as hell." I added. He laughed at my lame joke and just sat there staring at me. "Why you staring at me?" I asked him. "Cause I can't believe I finally got you kicking it at my crib. You know I been trying for months." He said. That was very true, I just wasn't tryna chill with him because I knew what that would turn into. "Well it's me, you need me to pinch yo ass or something." I said laughing then grabbing the henny off the table taking another shot straight from the bottle. "Can you grab me a cup for my chaser." I asked him. He got up off the couch and went to the kitchen soon returning with a glass cup that had a few pieces of ice in the bottom. "Thank you sir. You want some?" I asked passing the bottle of henny his way. "Yea I'm only gone drink a lil bit tho cause I'm already almost drunk." He told me as he took the bottle taking a long sip. I sat there just looking at him then down to his chest, from his chest to the print of his dick poking out of his sweats. I picked the remote up and turned on YouTube. I knew exactly what I was gonna play to set the mood. I turned on Ella Mai - Own It. I grabbed the bottle from him and took a sip just as long as his. I'm really feeling my liquor now. I got up and started slow dancing in the middle of the floor. I lifted my shirt and started belly rolling slowly down to the floor. I ended on my knees doing a stripper dance. Before I knew it I had danced through the whole song. I got up and grabbed the bottle taking another long sip. Not even realizing Trey was laid back on the couch just staring at me. I was really feeling myself. I couldn't help but get up from my spot and walk over to him. "Damn ma I ain't know you could move like that." He said licking his lips then biting the bottom one. "It's the liquor." I said as I sat down on his lap straddling him. I kissed his lips over and over only the last time I added tongue. Before I could stop myself he had picked me up and had my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me all the way to his room. Stopping every few inches to give me a kiss. He was strong as hell because a bitch is not skinny. I know I was about to get a run for my money.

He laid me on the bed and slowly took my jacket and bra off. As he slid each bra strap off my titties were exposed. He kissed each one, gave them a nibble and then sucked them causing me to let out a slight moan. He kissed down my stomach until he got to the top of my leggings then he slid them off, my panties following.