Chapter 12

LAY'S POV

*3 weeks later*

I was in the hospital so annoyed. They kept me for a whole week to make sure I was rehydrates. I still can't believe I'm 20 weeks pregnant now. What's even crazier is all the time I was with Dee I never got pregnant. Now that I'm with Wes boom he done turned me into a baby making machine. I had a little baby bump now and baby was starting to move a lot.

I had to get up extra early today because I needed to go meet with my OBGYN for a checkup before I go to class. Hopefully I can find out what I'm having because I'm anxious to start shopping. Good thing Kayla moved out because baby can just take her old room, that way we don't have to move. Me and Wes done got way closer these past few weeks. He wanted me to quit my job until after baby comes but I agreed to just work part time for now. The nigga basically waits on me hand and foot. He feed me all damn day, talking about he just tryna make sure his baby eats. I bet ima gain about 50 pounds within the next 20 weeks.

I woke Wes up and made my way to my bathroom to shower and get ready. "The appointment is at 9:30 right baby?"

"Yes bae, it's almost 8:45 get yo sleepy ass up. You sleep more than me." I said from the shower. He def sleeps just as much as I do, if not more. You would think he was the one carrying the baby.

"I'm up baby. Bae who is this calling yo phone private?" Wes asked.

"I'm not sure, answer it." I told him.

"Yo hello who is this calling my child's mothers phone private back to back?" I heard Wes say into the phone. He must've put it on speaker because I heard another voice that sounded familiar.

"Nigga fuck you where my girl at?" Then it dawned on me that it was Dee.

"Bae come in here so I can cuss his ass out." I said to Wes then he walked in the bathroom with the phone.

"Dee fuck you, you had your chance. Why you still bothering me if you got Kayla? You made your choice a long time ago. I'm happy with my CHILDS FATHER!! I haven't even replied to none of yo instagram messages, you should've taken the hint weak ass nigga bye." I said and then hung up. Dee had wrote me over ten times on the gram tryna get my attention but we don't have shit to talk about.

"Wait bae when was you gone tell me that nigga been tryna contact you?" Was asked.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't think it was that big of a deal, fuck him. You got my heart." I said with puppy dog eyes. In reality I thought about replying a few times but I wasn't about to snitch on myself.

"Mhmmm don't get yo ass beat Lay!" Wes yelled.

"You trust me baby right?" I asked.

"You know I do bae." He replied.

"Okay then act like it." I said stepping out of the shower.

"I do, I'm just checking. Come here let me kiss my son." Wes said turning me around kissing my stomach. He swear it's a boy inside of me. I'm hoping for a girl though. I loved when he would rub my stomach and kiss it all over.

"Talkin bout son. We might as well make a bet if it's a girl." I said as Wes hopped in the shower.

"Okay if it's a boy you gotta cook you dinner and plan a special date for one night 4 weeks in a row. If it's a girl I gotta buy you 4 pairs of uggs and all them Sweatsuits you wanted plus cook dinner for a week. Deal?" He asked.

"Bae you was gone do that anyway tho." I said laughing.

"Damn you right bae, but I guess I'll throw a little extra twist in for you then." He said. "Pass me my dry towel." He added.