Chapter 8

KAYLA'S POV

I got to the hotel around 12:30 long before Dee did. I paid $140 for the room then texted him the floor and room number. I went in and put our food in the microwave and then hopped in the shower. A little after I got out I checked my phone it was 1:30 and I had a message from Dee telling me to open the door. He came in with a bottle of Remy looking drunk walking straight passed me.

"Where the food at?" He asked.

"Damn nigga that's how you greet me? And it's in the microwave." I replied.

"A nigga hungry as shit." He said going straight to take his food out and warm it up.

We sat on the bed watching tv and Dee had just finished his food. It didn't take him any time. "Why'd you block me?" I asked him.

"I don't have time for drama or any bs that'll cause it." He replied.

"But I wasn't gonna cause any problems or argue with anybody," I said. "I just wanna be right for you. I've been waiting to be your girl for going on nine months now but it seems like nothing is ever good enough Dee." I started to cry.

"Stop all that crying for I slap yo ass and come here." He said unzipping his pants.

I wiped my tears quickly apologized and got down on my knees. I took his whole dick in my mouth because I knew that's exactly what he wanted. I sucked him up doing tricks with my mouth for a good ten minutes and then I let him cum on my face because that's what he liked. "Can I get some dick tonight?  I asked. "it's been a long time." I added.

"Yea I guess but I don't got a condom so we gone have to use the bag that the food came in." He said.

"Nigga the bag that the food came in? It's in the trash already. That's just asking for an infection." I said.

"Man either we use the bag or you ain't getting no dick." He said.

"Okay Daddy I'm gonna go get it out the trash. Take another drink so you can fuck me good. You know you always lay it down properly when you drunk." I said and then ran to get the trash taking the bag off and then going in the bathroom to wash the food off or it. Now is the time put a hole in the bag, trap that nigga. I quickly put a hole in the bag walked out the bathroom and turned the lights off in the room.

Dee was laying on his back with his eyes closed. I could tell he was getting drunker. I put the trash bag on his dick making sure the hole was right on the tip and then I hopped on top. I rode Dee for what seemed like 45 minutes until we both climaxed. I felt warmth inside my pussy, I think it worked. I got off of Dee and took the bag off then headed to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I looked inside the bag and there wasn't a drop of cum inside. I did it bitch.... trapped!!! I send Keisha a text letting her know I had just trapped Dee. I knew she wouldn't reply because it was after 3 in the morning.

*buzz* *buzz* a message came through from an unsaved number. I knew it was Maya because she had the same number for years.

From 574-808-5555: bitch my funky attitude having ass wanna fight I'm tired of yo smart ass mouth all I ever did was try to be yo friend but you been on some weird shit so wassup? Link when I get off sad ass crying ass hoe.

To 574-808-5555: you ain't said shit but a word I been wanting to smack yo ass around like to ex used to. You always walking around thinking you the shit but ima give you just what you want!!!! Little ass girl!!!

From 574-808-5555: lol then you should've been did it, don't act like you ain't witness me bust his head a few times. Put yo money where yo mouth is. Ima beat yo ass right in front of the crib. Be waiting outside.