Prologue

Kim Namjoon sat in his office, legs closed together, tears filling his usually cold eyes. He had been looking for some information about the new client he was to deal assassins to, when he found it. The album titled 'LOSERS' and yet he didn't mind being called one, he and his losers used to be the most cheerful group at their university.

First page, and he already had a bright smile on his face.

An image of him, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jin standing arm in arm with each letter of 'loser' written on their sweaters, but the smiles on their faces were happier than ever.

Where had it all gone wrong? When had he become so affected by senseless haters that he chose the profession of heartlessness and murder?
Where had he killed the Namjoon who loved cuddles and crabs?
Years later, he was realizing that Jin was right in leaving him.

But somehow, he had managed to let a part of his younger self live, latent and negligible, but still there. He loved his children, he loved Jin. And he loved the three of his friends who he didn't even know the whereabouts of.

He came home late again, expecting Jin to have prepared him his favourite dishes. But he felt his blood boil when he saw nothing, nothing but Jin with his head in his arms with an obvious headache.

He went to the man and yanked his hair.

"What the fuck are you doing? Haven't even prepared dinner yet! "

"Namjoon I-"

Namjoon had already yanked Jin's shirt off his head, and had unbuckled his own belt. He made Jin lie on the table, and then wrapped the belt's end around his hand, making sure that the metallic part was dangling at the end, and swung it, cutting bruises into his skin...

After a few hits he stopped, Jin wasn't even shedding tears anymore, as if he's cried them all away.

As he stopped and looked at what he had done, his heart broke. How could he?

When he stepped back and absorbed the shock of his deed, Jin tried to get up and walked to his room, alone.

After a few moments, Joon was there with him, patching his wounds.

"Why do you make me do this to you? Seokjinnie..."

"Are you going to hurt our babies too?"

"B-babies?"

"Yeah Joon, I went to the doctor's today. I thought we'd go to some fancy restaurant to celebrate, that's why I didn't cook food."

"J-Jinie I'm sorry. I really am."

"Joon this is, toxic. I don't want my children to witness their fathers fight. I won't abort them. I already love them. I think we should take a divorce."

"I swear I won't do it again-"

And now, Jin yelled, "Isn't that what you said last time? And the time before it? And before? Look, we can discuss their custody later. But I've had enough. You're not the Namjoon I fell in love with. For gods sake, I don't even know how you make your money!"

And so they had divorced, and Namjoon was more lonely and ruthless.

For the kids, they both agreed that they should stay with Jin. Namjoon didn't want them getting involved in his work.

But Jungkook, the younger one, he was just the perfect material for a killer! He preferred being with Namjoon than Jin from the time he was 10, and Jin had tried to convince him against it, but the child was adamant.

Jin had finally agreed, crying and begging Namjoon to, "not get the child involved" in whatever Joon's business was as he let his son go.

So every weekend, Joon would drop their youngest to Seokjin's, for the man couldn't live without his child, and the child couldn't live without his other father. Joon was always hoping to catch a glimpse of Jin and taste his brilliant food as he bid them goodbye, and Seokjin was kind enough to let him.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard a worker knock and say,

"Sir... The rival mafia tried to harm your family as  a sign of... Vengeance and revenge... Seokjin tried to protect himself and the children... But they... Got into their home... We were quick to send help... You were at the meetings... Seokjin is very brave, he handled a few on his own, which is a great deal for someone untrained..."

Namjoon's heart skipped beats, were they alright?

AN:

Me: *is not able to complete one single book*

Also me: *starts another that I prolly won't complete either*