07.

Namjoon nudged Yoongi on the arm and lead him out of the room in which Jin sobbed and Hoseok tried to comfort him.

As they were out of earshot from the other two, he said, "Yoongi, my other c-child, Taehyung, he-"

He kept a hand on his chest, on the spot right where he had once gotten stabbed. He still remembered how Jin had broken down as he rushed into the hospital after his surgery, how he had scolded him, how gently Jin had always applied the antiseptics onto his cuts as he changed the bandages regularly. But he had also said something that Joon, till date, didn't understand.

Jin looked at him with angry eyes and a hurt expression.

"You're so delighted do die, aren't you?"

"What do I have that is worth living for?"

"Shut up and take your shirt off, I gotta change the fucking bandages."

"You don't have to you know-"

Jin brought some scissors in front of Joon, making him panic.

"Jin! What the fuck are those scissors for?"

Jin laughed, one of those sinister, beautiful chuckles of his.

"Apparently you've got stabbed, and we both have that MBBS degree to know that taking clothes the normal way will be painful. So if you'd let me continue then-"

"Why do you still care for me?"

Jin stayed silent for a moment, every expression clouding his eyes. Then he said, "I wouldn't want my children to see their father bleeding, that's it."

Joon closed his eyes and rested back. The kids were literally all that was keeping them together.

"I'm sorry Joon, it's gonna hurt."

Joon opened his eyes to see Jin going to apply the antiseptic liquid onto the would on his tanned, muscular chest. One of his hands was gently kept on his abs and before Joon could say anything, Jin had applied the sterile liquid onto his cut, making him hiss in pain.

"How about you take some rest now? I'll go pick the kids up from school." Jin said before giving him a glass of milk with a medicine that was to help him sleep.

He swallowed the pills and just as he was about to resign to Dreamland, he heard Jin say, "I'm sorry for stabbing you, Joonie~"

Yoongi said, "You keep on falling into your own thoughts way too much."

"Taehyung-"

"What about him?"

"You'll know in a moment, just take care of Jin, I got stuff to handle."

"Okay but-"

"Call the best neurologists you got, the head injuries are going to be severe."

AN:
Do you get any hints?
How was this lmfao?