05.

Twins, are connected since the moment when their existence came to whelm up by the union of their parents. They usually develope an understanding, the initial stages of it being in the womb itself.

The death of, or the pain to one has a brutal and vicious effort to the other's mind. The depression suffered by them in even more severe than what the parents face.

Few hours earlier

Joon rushed into Jin's home to find Taehyung sobbing by the wall of his room, shaking and holding a pillow close to his heart. Crimson blood stained his shirt, too, just like his father's.

Joon immediate went to him and hugged him tight. He crouched besides his child and his son immediately hugged him, needing some security.

"D-daddy-"

"It's alright honey. Everything's alright. Daddy's here."

"I'm the w-worst daddy. I could do nothing when the bad men came here-"

"Hush, Tae, calm down. You did your part of saving them. If you hadn't called for help, the situation would've been worse."

Taehyung took some time to calm down, and when he did, he whispered.

"Jungkook is hurt~"

"What happened to him Taetae?"

Tae said as he fought the tears in his eyes. "He tried to handle the men on his own and he-"

"He what Tae?"

Tae shook his head, feeling shame.

"What happened to him, Kim Taehyung?"

"He got shot-"

"What!"

Namjoon immediately got out of the hug and kissed Tae's forehead. He said, "Tae, I'll have to go and see appa and Kookie okay? I have my men here. So don't worry about the security."

With that, Namjoon left.

That was the day before Kim Taehyung stood at the verandah outside his room, looking down from the tenth floor, wondering if falling hurt as much as getting shot did.

He couldn't bear the thought of his brother hurting due to the fact that he couldn't man up. And so, he decided to inflict a punishment upon his own self.

He took a deep breath before climbing off the railing and jumping.

AN:

Hehe we made Taehyung attempt suicide.