02.

Namjoon's heart was thudding hard in his chest as he walked towards the Intensive Care Unit. He was on the edge of tearing apart as he saw Seokjin's frail figure dressed in a white shirt with cruel red tainting it heartlessly. He walked towards him and kept a hand on the sobbing man's shoulders. Jin looked up, and then the pain in his eyes changed to utter disgust and he stood up and pushed Namjoon away.

The latter took a deep breath, trying to keep his own pained breath steady as he said, "Seokjin is he alright-"

Seokjin yelled, gaining the unwanted attention of passerbys, "M-my son. He's in that room, a bullet in his chest. He's fighting, fighting for his life."

Then he said, as if addressing himself, "It's all your fault Seokjin, if you had been sensible enough to not give him your child~"

Joon said, "I'm sorry~"

"You're sorry? Oh you're sorry? Isn't that all that you can ever be? Who the fuck allowed you to give him a gun? Why did you bring my baby into your-"

"Seokjin shut up you're causing a scene-"

Seokjin pushed him hard again, making him stumble back against the wall.

"Then let them fucking hear! Let them know how bad-"

And this action of Seokjin's had awakened the anger he had tried to hide, and he did something entirely unexpected.

He slapped Jin, hard, right across the face.

The impact was so harsh that Seokjin's head fell to the side, and he almost lost his balance. Then he looked up into Joon's suddenly soft eyes with orbs full of nothingness, and walked away, still fighting tears.

"Jinnie I-"Joon tried to hold him back.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me." Seokjin snarled, suddenly looking like a tiger willing to kill for his cubs. "And don't you dare wander around my kids, too."

"I swear I didn't want it to happen-" Joon finally sobbed. His actions were coming down on him. His child, his Kookie, had tried to save his father and his elder brother, but had gotten injured in the process.

"But it did happen! I regret falling in love with you Joon. I regret each and every second I spent with you. I thought you'd protect my babies! Your fucking illegal business has him there."

The slap had angered him even more, if possible and as the doctor came out of the ICU, both parents forgot their worries and ran towards him.

He was a short, stubby man, most probably in his forties. His skin was pale, and most of his face was covered by a surgical mask.

He looked at the pair with a look of familiarity.

Taking out a file, he asked, "What are the guardian's names?"

Before Jin could answer, Joon said the first names that came into his head, "Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok."

Jin looked at him with distant, confused and fazed eyes. His face was still drenched with tears, and then he realized, Kim Namjoon, the name of the famous mafia leader couldn't be said out aloud in a hospital.

But as the doctor took his mask off, he asked, "Min Yoongi, huh?"

"What the fuck?" They both thought, amused. The kind face of Min Yoongi they would've cherished if the situations had been different was starting at them with a sad smile.

AN:

Me and my disgusting fillers don't deserve wattpad.

This is so bad like (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)