09.

The man who had unexpectedly broken into Seokjin's home and had witnessed him in his vulnerable state was strange. Instead of introducing himself, he chose to ask Seokjin's identity.

But when the intruder didn't get a reply, he went to the corner and crouched in front of Jin. Suddenly, the latter heard him say, "Don't hide yourself baby, you're really beautiful."

This made Jin look up slightly, he looked at the man and the latter wiped his tears off his cheeks. Jin flinched unwillingly, clearly expecting a harsh touch, not a gentle one.

"Hey, don't worry I won't hurt you."

SeokJin had calmed down noticeably, had actually regained his senses from the momentary trauma. The man didn't seem to have any intentions of hurting him, but he couldn't let his guard entirely down.

"I'll wait outside." The man said. Then, he said, almost addressing himself, "You came here to find R, and you found his hidden damaged treasure, his one and only Kim Seokjin. How kind can life be?"

As the man left, Seokjin's mind went up in a fret. He needed to escape!

The window!
Fucking non-existent.

Hit him on the head with something!
His reflexes against someone well trained and in possession of a gun? Non existent pt. 2.

So he took a deep breath and looked at his reflection one last time before sliding his wig back on.

"Don't hide yourself, you're beautiful."

Was he beautiful?

Inhaling a deep breath, Seokjin opened the bathrooms door. He had hoped that the man would have the courtesy to wait for him outside the room so that maybe, he could call for help, or much better, escape, but he was surprised when he saw him sitting on the bed with Jins phone in his hands.

"You seriously have a picture of R as your lock screen?"

Jin's fear was curtailed by his fury as be rushed to the man, snatched his phone from his hands and said, "Where the fuck are your manners? Didn't your mum teach you to not touch things without the owner's permission?"

But the outrage was only momentary, and he was about to apologize when the man said, "So fucking savage, I like it."

Jin stayed silent and stood beside the bed, his heart thudding in his chest. He kept a protective arm over his abdomen, a habit he had developed lately.

"Oh! How rude of me! Please take a seat."

Jin sat down on bed a little hesitantly, and tensed up as the man knelt before him and took his delicate hands in his own big ones.

"Before I start, I feel I should introduce myself. I'm Lee JaeHwan. Commonly known as Ken. I came here to discuss some problems with R. I didn't know he was committed to a relationship."

"Wh-who is R?"

"The person in your lock screen... You don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

"R is for ruthless. That's him. Are you connected to him?"

"N-namjoon?"

"It's been very long since I heard someone call him that. Yeah, Namjoon. Don't you know he's leading a mafia-"

"What!"

"Calm down baby, calm down. Is he your boyfriend?"

"Ex-husband. Why do you wish to know?"

"Because you see, I lead a mafia too- don't scream, I would never hurt someone as pretty as you."

"I need so many explanations," Jin thought.

This entire time, Jin hadn't noticed that Ken had come extremely close to him, their lips only a few inches apart, and they were surely breathing the same air.

"Your natural form is just as beautiful as your edited form."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't need to be ashamed of your cancer, babe- Namjoon has lost such a treasure."

Jin was too deep on his own thoughts to see the actual purpose of Ken's affection, the actual aim being really acquisitive in nature.

Suddenly, Ken pressed his lips onto Seokjin's neck, and tugged of the wig, whispering, "Let me see the real you."

It was a sinful night consisting of Ken laying selfish and gentle touches on his skin. There were Kisses and sympathy, something Jin hadn't felt since long.

Only if he knew of the egocentric intentions of the love being showered.

AN:
This is one of the longest chapters I've written in a while lol.

What do y'all think is happening?