03.

Yoongi immediately called his husband to come over and take Jin to their place as he handled an emotional Joon. He had always been a silently supportive creature.

As Seokjin was at Yoongi's home, he kept on  switching his phone on and off, staring at the lock screen he hadn't changed in years. It was a picture of Namjoon's, dating back to being almost 19 years old, the time the had gotten together.

Namjoon had changed, he had changed, but they both still had the old innocence in their hearts, and the picture was a reminder to Jin that Joon was still a loving man, not a heartless mafia to his family. However, he had begun to doubt it now.

(Unwhitewashed sexy as fuck Namjoon on the lock screen)

He looked at the man beside him, Yoongi's husband and his former best friend

"Hobi~" He said.

He was engulfed in a huge hug by the shorter man who also had tears in his eyes.

Hobi whispered, "I'm so sorry-"

Jin sobbed, his vulnerability showing.

"Jin-ah, your shirt's all stained with blood, please, take a shower. Put the clothes in the laundry. I'll do them for you. We'll talk when you're done-"

Jin nodded as he wiped his tears.

Stepping in the washroom, he looked at his reflection for the first time that day. He could not help but scream at the sight.

His child's blood all over his body.

He stumbled back and into the shower in which the water was running. As the water fell upon his shirt's fabric, the dried blood ran down his body. He sobbed and sobbed as the flow didn't stop. His poor Kookie. Only if he had been strong enough to fight them all by himself. Only if Kookie hadn't stepped to take a bullet to save his father and brother-

"Jin!" Hoseok yelled as he stepped into the washroom to find Jin by the shower wall, shaking.

Four hours later, he sat with Hoseok at the latter's dining table, a cup of coffee in his hands.

Hoseok tried to raise his spirits by saying, "I didn't think we'd reunite this way, Jin-ah."

Jin said, joking, "Me too, you slutty bitch."

Nostalgia hit them both hard, Jin joking around calling Hoseok a slutty bitch at their dorms. And Namjoon and Yoongi having to resolve the conflicts there after.

They both let out unconscious chuckles, Jin said, "I'm surprised that you and Yoongi actually got married, I remember how you used to go around and get new dicks every night."

"You think I am not into using dildos while having sex? One dick has never been enough-"

"STOP TAINTING MY PURITY!"

Hoseok laughed brightly, "I am honestly not surprised that you and Joon are married, I always knew you'd make a successful coup-"

"We're divorced."

"W-what?"

"The marriage didn't last long, we were together for a year as a couple. That's when things went downhill. We separated when the kids were born."

"Oh honey I'm so sorry-" Hoseok said shortly.

"It's okay."

After a while, Jin tried to change the topic if the conversation by saying, "So, where's Jimin these days?

"Where do you think he might be?"

"The club?"

Loud music played as a short man with a beautiful figure danced on the middle of the floor, grinding on random men and seductively touching himself with the music.

He stumbled to the bar and said, "Mix all you got"

Just as he was about to gulp down another lot of cocktail, he heard his phone ring. He had to yell at the phone to make the listener be able to hear him.

"Hey-"

"Jimin! At the club?"

"Yeah, I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD THE THIRD BEER AND YOU'RE ALREADY PESTERING ME!"

"Jin's here."

And Jimin was surprised and immensely stunned, just to make sure he had heard it right, he said,

"W-whose here?"

"KIM SEOKJIN!"

"The one dating Namjoon?"

"How many Kim Seokjins do you know?"

He hanged up immediately and rushed out of the club, pushing horny drunk men out of his way.

The truth was, that he used to date Namjoon back in college. But Jin... Just as Jin came, Joon had lost interest in him. He had once caught them both having sex at the dorms. Joon had lied that they were studying together, and had ended up fucking with Jin.

He broke up with Joon right after. But his poor heart was never quite the same. So he began drinking and having one night stands for comfort. Jin said he was sorry, but did apologies really change anything?
No.

As the couples cuddled, he lay lonely and cold. Nobody bothered caring about him.

Thus he and Jin weren't on the best terms, so he rang the doorbell of Hoseok's home pushed past Jin who stood at the door and announced, "Why the fuck has he come back? To show me how happy he is after stealing m-"

"Jimin!"

"What the fuck you wanna say Hobi?"

"His child his fighting for his life! He needs help, not someone who would go around taunting him!"

Jin was standing by the door, guilt written on his face. He always felt like a dog with his tail between his legs when it came to talking to Jimin. The latter had suffered a lot because of him. His soft heart had become cold. The heights of his sufferings being depression and a final suicide attempt.

Just as he heard Hobi outrage, Jimin's expression softened noticeably, he said, "Oh I-I'm sorry."

AN:

How about we make Taehyung attempt suicide?