Intro

Characters

Lalisa Manoban - Lalisa - Or Lisa for short, is the daughter of two very important people in the business world. She is known as the 'party rich girl'. She is 18 and feared by everyone.

Jeon Jungkook - Jungkook is the son of two very important people in the business world. He is known for being ice-cold. He has only ever had one girlfriend, and that was because they were forced. He is 19 and also feared by everyone.

Roseanne Park - Otherwise known as Rosé or Chaeyoung (Chaeng), lives on a farm in the countryside. She is a sweet 19 year old who loves to have fun.

Yoongi Park - Otherwise known as Suga, is a quiet 21 year old. He lives on the farm and is Chaeyoung's brother. He loves listening to music.

Jennie Kim - Jennie is a spoiled 19 year old who lives in the center of Seoul. She is Lisa's best friend and had 4 boyfriends at the same time. She is a shopaholic but would do anything for her best friend.

Kim Taehyung - Otherwise known as V, lives in the center of Seoul as well. He is Jungkook's best friend, but unlike Jungkook has a friendly personality and loves to party. He is also very spoiled but doesn't really show it.

Kim Jisoo - Jisoo is a sweet 20 year old with a 4d personality who lives on the farm along with Chaeng. She is Chae and Yoongi's cousin. She has a lovable personality.

More characters will be introduced throughout the story :)

Please do not use any of my story without my permission.

This story may not make lots of sense, but please bare with me.

Sometimes I publish chapters but then I decide that I am not happy with them, so don't be surprised if i re-publish a chapter with different writing in it, sorry if it confuses you.

And with that all said, please enjoy the story!