009

(UNEDITED)

                                                                        ~^*'  Pour toi, ça me va d'être blessé  '*^~

Jungkook's POV
08:00 AM
The Morning After They Arrived At The Log Cabin

I woke up to long thick eye lashes a few meters away from me. I sat up quickly, as I had no clue as to where I was.

Oh yeah. I'm at the log cabin, and those are Lisa's eyelashes because she chose the top bunk right across from me. I remembered and jumped down.

I was the first one awake, so I decided to go outside and get some fresh air.

It was beautiful, and the view was breathtaking.

I took in a few deep breaths. Only two more months until I have to go back to the hell some people like to call Jeon Empire.. it's kinda funny since I didn't want to come here in the first place. I laughed quietly to myself.

"What's so funny?" A soft voice behind me asked, and I turned to see a girl with short hair in her dressing gown.

"Oh, nothing haha. What are you doing out here, Mina?" I asked Mina. "Oh, sometimes I wake up and I don't remember anything, and then I get panicked because I can't remember. But then I remember and take a walk outside to calm myself again." She sighed, and I looked at her, concerned.

"Have you gone to a doctor about that?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I was never allowed because my mother always says that a model doesn't have mental issues...I guess she is kinda right.." She smiled sadly.

"I think you should go anyways-" I started to say, but I was cut off by a stampede of people running out of the log cabin.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

They were all laughing and wearing what seemed to be...swimwear?

"We're going swimming in the lake!" Chae explained, still laughing.

"If you guys wanna come, you better get changed and meet us down there!" Yoongi said, also laughing.

So we went back inside and got changed. I got changed in the bathroom and Mina got changed in the room.

Once we were ready we headed down to the lake, where they were all having fun.

Lisa was on top of a peak, and they were all watching her. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Lisa's about to jump from that!" Bam said.

"What?! That's crazy!" I said, as the peak was about 100/150 meters above the water.

"She's the Royal Lalisa Manoban! She'll be okay!" Jennie said.

"Ready?!" Lisa yelled from her peak. We all screamed back and she jumped gracefully.

I held my breath as I watched her slim body glide down to the water. She hit the water beautifully, making some water splash up, and they caught the just risen sun in them, so they set off some rainbow.

Lisa surfaced, laughing. She came running back over to us, her hair bouncing up and down as she did so.

"Lali, that was amazing!" Jennie said, and Lisa just laughed again.

Everyone was laughing, except for me. "Can I try?" I asked, and raised one eyebrow at her.

"Oh, do I hear a challenge?" She asked, and I grinned. "Maybe you do!" I said back.