013

" Sans toi, je me sens cassé... "

~~~~

Lisa's POV
Yeri and Sana's House
05:00 PM

"So how long are you guys staying up in the mountains for?" Sana asked. "Well, tomorrow we are going home. I'll miss the calmness up here.." Rosé replied.

"Is this your real home or just a vacation house?" Jennie asked the two girls. "Haha, this is our vacation home. We're going back to Seoul for our work." Sana laughed.

"Ooo, what do you work as?" Mina asked. She had an interest in professions as she wasn't sure what she wanted to be.

"We both work part-time in a night club..I know it's not that impressive, but we gotta make a living someway, right?" Yeri laughed, and everyone laughed along with her.

"Oh, looks like the storm has cleared. We get to leave!" Yoongi said, and bolted out the door.

"Thank you so so much for letting us take shelter in here, Sana and Yeri. Let's exchange numbers?" Rosé said, and the pair nodded enthusiastically.

When they were finished exchanging numbers, we made our way back to their own log cabin.

Back At The Log Cabin

"Guys, pack before dinner because we have to leave early tomorrow." Jisoo said who was standing at the stove cooking dinner.

The rest did as she said, sad that they were leaving.

2 Days Later (A/N: I know it's bad for me to skip the whole hike and everything, but nothing would have happened on the hike lol. Just pretend they are back at the farmhouse now.)

"Omma! We're home!" Rosé shouted. "Finally! You're back! Why didn't you answer my calls?!" Olivia said, rushing out of the living room frantically.

"What? My phone is dead, Omma..so is everyone else's.." Rosé was cut off. "That doesn't matter! I have bad news, guys." Olivia mumbled.

"What's wrong, Eomma..?" Yoongi asked, concerned for his mother who looked exhausted. "It's your Aunty..she's sick..ever since my Eomma died no one is there to take care of her. So I have to. You all have to go back to the city." Olivia said, almost in tears.

"B-But we can take care of them, Aunty!" Jisoo said to Olivia (remember she's Yoongi and Rosie's cousin lol). "That's the thing..you guys are going as well." Olivia said, wiping tears away.

"What?!" Yoongi did a double take. "I'll be gone for so long. You guys can't take care of yourselves! I just don't know where you will stay in the city.." Olivia said, massaging her temples.

I stepped up. "Rosie can stay with me." I said, putting my arm around Rosé. "Really Lis? Are you sure?" Rosé asked, and I nodded determinedly.

"And Jisoo can stay with me!" Jennie said, hugging Jisoo.

"Yoongi-Hyung can stay with me!" Tae said, and Olivia looked like she was about to cry.

"I really do owe you guys one...you guys are the kindest people I'll ever meet!" Olivia said, pulling us all into a hug.

"Now, go pack and be ready to leave in two hours." She said, pulling away tearfully and watching us all run up the stairs, laughing and giddy.

2 Hours Later

"Ready?" Chaeng asked me, and I nodded. Everyone else was walking around the house, saying goodbye to the things they would miss the most. I didn't want to do that, though, It would be too many memories, and when I say goodbye to anything or anyone, I like to do it quickly, like ripping off a band-aid.

Once everyone was finished with their goodbyes, Olivia drove us back to the city. There was a buzz of chatter for the first hour of the ride, until the countryside started to disappear and soon buildings were all that we were able to see.

She let us out of the car at the bus stop, and we all bid our goodbyes to our second mother. We all stayed there and chattered for a few moments, unsure how to leave each other.

"Guys, we should probably go.." Yoongi said, and we all nodded. "Let's say our goodbyes then, yeah?" Jennie said, almost tearfully. She walked to Yoongi and threw her arms around him, Mina doing the same to Bammie.

You're probably wondering why we were all sad, right? You live in the same city, you'll see each other all the time! Well, it's different back here. We won't see Jennie as she is starting work in fashion design.

Rosé is getting a job as a secretary in her uncle's office. Yoongi got hired as a bodyguard at a night club, and decided to go by the name Suga.

Jisoo Unnie is doing some modeling. Taehyung is going to go back to gambling, and probably getting wasted every night.

BamBam will go back to his gang fights, getting seriously injured every second week. Mina will go back to the ballet academy, where she trains 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

As for me, I will go back to being the spoiled, rich, cold bitch who sleeps with every guy she sees and is also famous for god knows what reason. And Jungkook will go back to his playboy, rude workaholic ways, not wanting to speak to anyone.

I hugged Jisoo Unnie, her whispering comforting words in my ear. I hugged Jennie, but I knew I would probably still see her as I am one of her models and her best friend. I hugged Tae and Bam, knowing I would probably not see my childhood friend for months, maybe even years. I hugged Yoongi who was almost asleep. I hugged Mina knowing she would be getting anxiety attacks alone in the dance studio, no one to comfort her.

And lastly I hugged Jungkook, taking in a deep breath of what his cologne smelt like, wanting it to be stuck in my nose forever. "I'll miss you.." I whispered. He gave a small, sad chuckle.

"Don't overwork yourself, okay? I'll think about you. Send me a text once in a while.." I said, looking him straight in his eyes. His once bright eyes were now dim.

"Don't be spoiled again." He said, his eyes filling up. Is he gonna...cry? "I have a reputation to hold up, Jeon. No promises." I laughed, but I felt like crying.

"Come on, Lis!" Chaeng called, and I said one last goodbye, before leaving.

It started to rain badly. We started to run, but still, I looked back. And there he was, soaked from the rain, his eyes following my every movement. I'll really miss you, Jeon Jungkook. All the words we should've said, now go unspoken.

" Without you, I feel broke.."
~~~~~
Hi guys! Thank you so much for 1K+ reads, y'all are truly amazing! What do you think of this chapter? Get ready for:

~Focused, cold Jennie.
~Emotionless Yoongi.
~Rude Taehyung.
~Quiet Jisoo.
~Overworked, depressed Mina.
~Tough, scary BamBam.
~Workaholic, playboy Jungkook.
~Spoiled, whore, bitchy Lisa.

Don't worry, this isn't the end for Liskook ;)
Also, the next chapter will just be a character profile for the new characters that will appear in the story.
Anyways, as always, thanks for reading! Bye!

-author chan xxx