031

~unedited~

Lisa's POV

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Manager Oppa's car. "Oppa, is it bad to date someone if you're an idol?" I asked him. He glanced at me before answering.

"Well..you would get in a lot of scandals, and the rumors would be twisted into something horrible. Why?" He asked. I shrugged. "Just wondering-" I said, and he gasped.

"You were thinking of that boy, Jungkook! Weren't you?" He asked, and my face reddened. "N-No!" I said. "Well, good. I don't want to see you heartbroken, Lili." He said.

"Why would I be heartbroken? Jungkook isn't really a player." I said. "Well, no, not that. I just mean with his fiancée and everything.." The sounds of the world became distant.

"Fiancée?" I whispered. He looked at me, concerned.

"Lisa, Jungkook is engaged."

3 Hours Later

Jungkook's POV

I was playing a game on my phone, when the door to Lisa's small room opened. She walked in, looking down.

"Lisa, you're back! Did you have fun with your manager?" I asked. She avoided my eyes. Why was she acting strange?

"I'm okay. I-I mean, it was okay." She said, getting into her bed. My phone started to buzz, and I checked to see who it was. It was Mark from work.

"Oh, Lili I really have to take this, it's work. I'll be back in a moment." I said, rushing out and taking the call.

10 Minutes Later

I walked back in. "He was just wondering where I've been. I forgot to tell anyone where I was, everyone has been calling me all-" I began to laugh, but Lisa cut me off.

"Jungkook." She said. She seemed pretty serious. "Y-Yes?" I asked. Would she finally tell me what was wrong with her?

"Go." She mumbled. "What do you mean? Go where?" I asked. She was confusing me. "Go home. Go back to work. Go back to your f-fiancée, Jungkook." She almost spat the last sentence. How did she know about Tzuyu?!

"But I cant just leave you here-"

"GO!" She yelled. I swallowed. There were tears streaming down her face. She was breathing deeply, in and out, in and out. Her breathing calmed. "Lisa-"

"Please.." She whimpered. I grabbed my coat.

"Fine. If that's what you want." I mumbled, taking one last glance at her pale face and leaving.

~~~

Double update! This is what I imagined JK to look like in the last scene

he's angry oof

-author xoxo