026

A/N: guys let me explain something. there is a huge time skip in this chapter because if everything happened in like the space of a month then it would just be even messier than it already is. i'm trying to get this story back on track. please understand :)

Lisa's POV

ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS LATER

I put on my best clothes. I also applied some concealer to my under-eye area, as I had gotten no sleep last night.

You're probably wondering why.

Well, I have been a trainee for nearly 2 years, and today the final lineup is being announced.

Today, if I'm lucky, I might be told that I'll debut.

Yes, my dream may come true.

I checked the time. Shoot, I'm gonna be late!

I grabbed my things and ran out the door.

Around 15 minutes later I pulled up at a building that was so familiar to me by now.

I ran inside, swiping my card on the door. I rushed inside the trainee room, and everyone was already there.

"Sorry I'm late!" I mumbled, walking to Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé.

"That's okay, Lalisa. Anyways, today as I'm sure your all aware of, we will be announcing the final lineup for the new girl group. Please remember that if you are not in the final lineup, your contract ends today. You can decide to leave YG Entertainment, or continue here and wait for another debut." A staff said, and we all nodded solemnly.

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Yg himself walked out of a door, and we all stood to bow. He smiled.

"Thank you girls, you can sit down now." He said, and we did so.

"You are all very talented, but there were certain girls who stood out to us the most while they were trainees. They all make up a part of the perfect group. So please, let me tell you them." He continued, and my heart started to pound.

"First member is..Jennie Kim." He said, and everyone clapped. Jennie stood up, disbelief clear on her face.

There were tears in her eyes.

"Well done, Jennie-ah. Second member is..Lalisa Manoban." My ears started to ring, and as I stood up it didn't feel real.

Everything went mute. All I could think was 'Is this real? Is this real?!' I didn't even know that tears were streaming down my face until I tasted the salty liquid on my tongue.

I walked over to where Yg and Jennie stood, and she embraced me into her arms. We were both shaking in each other's arms. Jennie was my oldest friend. We had been there for each other through our ups and downs. She was my everything.

"Well done. Third member is...Kim Jisoo!" Yg announced. I yelped, and Jisoo stood up, repeatedly saying "Jinja?!" While laughing.

She joined our hug. Please let the next member be Rosie..

"And last but most certainly not least, Park Chaeyoung!" I screamed in disbelief, and as Chaeng joined us, we all slumped onto the floor, four crying messes merged into one girl group.

"Please welcome...Blackpink!" Everyone clapped, but there were some other girls crying.

We all bowed. "T-Thank you.." I whined. We were ushered into a separate room.

Once we had calmed down, I noticed a team of management sitting in front of us, YG in the middle.

"Girls, these people will be your crew through your years as a girl group.." YG said, and I immediately got excited.