002: We're stuck with their Bickering

Lisa

I woke up the next morning, groggy. What happened last night? I rubbed my eyes, then I remembered.

Shit, I'm being sent to that stupid fucking farm today! I thought and got up to shower and pack.

Even though I'm spoiled, I'm a practical girl. I saw that there was no point in arguing with my Daddy. He had his mind made up. Also, I'll have Jennie with me. I'll be fine.

When I was almost finished packing, I heard someone knock on the door into my room.

"Lali?" I heard the sweet voice of my Mommy say. "Mommy!" I said. She smiled and walked in.

"Lisa, I'm sorry we had to do this. You're just not your usual self..you're acting...spoiled." She sighed. That changed my whole mood.

I stood up. "Excuse me?" I said. "I'm not trying to offend you, Lisa. Just stating the truth." She said sternly, and I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, there's a van that the people from the farm send to pick all the kids up. It'll be here in five minutes, be ready." She said and left.

I got my Gucci luggage and walked downstairs. I walked outside and there was a black van waiting there. I could hear loud music coming from inside it.

"Bye, Lali! Love you, baby!" My Mommy shouted from the door, but I took no notice. I opened the door, and I faced 4 other people, all dressed really well.

They were all laughing and joking. These people consisted of Jennie, Bambam, Kim Taehyung and a girl I didn't know.

"Laliiii!" Jennie said, and I smiled. "What is this, some sort of party? Aren't y'all sad to be going away from the dream life?" I smirked.

They all laughed. "Also, Bammie! Hi! I've missed you!" I said and embraced my childhood best friend.

"Yo, Priya. How you been doing?" He said, and I laughed. "I've been good, you?" I asked.

"Good, good." Bam said and i smiled.

I turned to a pretty girl. "H-Hi, I'm M-Mina.." she stuttered. "I'm Lisa." I said and bowed. She bowed back.

"Hey, Lis. Remember me?" I turned to the voice of Kim Taehyung. How could I forget?

~Flashback~

(Lisa is 7)

Jeon Jungkook's 9'th Birthday Party
Lisa's Mom made her go because Lisa's Mom and Jungkook's Mom were business partners
around 5 pm

I stood in the corner of the busy room, pouting. I want all those presents! I thought, glaring at the huge pile of presents.

"Everyone, cake!" I heard someone shout, and I ran to the table where everyone gathered around. We sang happy birthday, and Jungkook blew out the candles. I couldn't resist helping him a little.

"Hey, that girl with the ugly pink dress just ruined Jungkook's candles!" a boy with a boxy smile said.

My eyes widened. M-Me?! I felt my eyes getting moist. "Hey, Tae, that's not nice." Jungkook said.

"She has an ugly face to match her ugly dress!" He snickered. That's when the only moment in my life Jeon Jungkook has ever been nice to me happened.

"Hey! Never insult a girl!" Jungkook said, got a handful of his cake and smashed it into Taehyung's face. I gasped as Tae ran away.

Everyone was silent. "T-Thank you, Oppa..." I said in a small voice. Jungkook turned to me and smiled. "No problem, Lisa-Ssi!" He said and ruffled my hair.

~Flashback ends~

Tae smirked. "I'm guessing by the roll of your eyes you do. You don't seem like the ice-cold party queen I've heard of.." he said and smiled.

"Enough with the chit-chat, kids, it's time to go to our last stop before we get to the farm!" The driver said and sped away.

"Does anyone know who the last person is?" Mina asked in her cute voice. "I do, but I want it to be a surprise." Tae said.

We had fun the whole way, but it still lingered in my mind that I was going to a fucking farm.

When we got to the last stop, we could hear shouting outside. But we couldn't see out, because the windows were blacked out.

"I feel like I recognize that voice.." I said vaguely.

Just then the door opened, and Jeon fucking Jungkook was pushed in. Before anyone could say anything the door was closed and the driver had started driving.

"Kook, sit down." Tae said, and Jungkook did.

"Hi guys, I'm Jeon Jungkook and I don't want to go to this stupid fucking farm." He said.

"Yeah, you think we do, Jeon? You're not the only person in the world." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, it's just my luck to be stuck with you, Lisa." he spat at me.

"Likewise." I spat back.

"Where'd you learn that big word? School? Oh, wait, nevermind. I heard all you do is ditch." Jungkook sneered and everyone gasped.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"Well, guys, looks like we're stuck with their bickering for the next 5 months!" Tae said and everyone laughed.