020

~~~

                                                                                          Je laisse tomber ma garde
                                                                                         Et puis tu as tiré le tapis
                                                                                         Je commençais à être
                                                                            habitué à être quelqu'un que tu aimais~
~~~

Lisa's POV
07:02 PM
In the cab, on the way to the party.

"Lisa, we're gonna be late!" Chae whined. "Duh, I gotta keep up my image here, Chae." I said, and she rolled her eyes.

Jennie and Jisoo went in a different cab.

We pulled up, and the party had already started inside. We walked up the red carpet, passing a long line of complaining people. I sashayed my way through, while Chae followed me meekly, muttering things like "sorry" "excuse me".

"Sorry Miss, but you're gonna have to wait like every other person." The security guard said. I pulled out my ID. "I'm Lalisa Manoban. This is my plus one, Park Roseanne." I said, emphasizing my name. As soon as he saw our ID's he rushed to let us in.

The music could deafen you, and the lights could blind you. "Let's party!" I yelled over the music, and Chae giggled.

I walked through the crowd straight to the VIP lounge, where all my friends were sitting.

"Tae!" I said, hugging him. "Hi Lisa! Hi Rosie!" He said, giving us his box smile. Jimin hugged me, with a fierce looking girl on his arm.

"Hi Lisa, this is my fiancé, Kang Seulgi.." He said almost sadly, the girl clinging to him like he was the last guy on the planet. "Hi, I'm Seulgi. So nice to finally meet you!" She said, shaking my hand and Rosé's. "You too!" I said.

"Jimin, this is my friend Rosé that I was talking about." I said, and he looked at her, but then did a double take.

"Hi, I'm Rosé." She said, her Australian accent showing on the 'Rosé'. "Jimin." He said, taking her hand, and surprisingly kissed it. She blushed and giggled. I rolled my eyes and lead Rosé to one of the purple velvet sofas.

But then Sehun walked in, and my happy mood was ruined. After everyone greeted him, he walked over to us, smirking. "Hey Lisa." He said, taking my hand, and just like Jimin had done to Rosé a few moments ago, he kissed it.

"Sehun." I said. "So how have you been?" He asked. He was never this nice. "Good.." I said suspiciously. "Are you in college?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Are you?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yes, I'm training to be a doctor." He smiled. That's right...that's what he used to talk about.

"Oh, congratulations!" I smiled. I may not like him right now, but I loved him at one point. Love never dies. "Want a drink?" He asked, standing up. "I'll take a champagne." I said, and he smiled and walked to the bar.

"He's not that bad, Lis!" Chae said and I laughed. "I guess not." I said. "I'll go talk to Jennie and Jisoo Unnie, you come over when you're done chatting." She smiled.

Sehun came back a few minutes later, a champagne for me and a wine for him. "Thanks." I smiled, and he smiled back, sitting beside me.

"Also..sorry about yesterday, Lis.." He muttered, and my mood dampened. "To be honest..I did it because I miss you so much. I saw you there, and you looked too beautiful.." He whispered, staring in my eyes.