007

Lisa's POV
Sometime around 10 PM
Somewhere In The Depths Of The Mountains

"Okay guys, dinner is ready!" Chae shouted from her log-seat beside the campfire that her, Yoongi and Jisoo made.

We all rushed over, not having eaten anything in the past 5 hours.

She had cooked sausages and noodles on a frying pan over the campfire. We all lined up with plates that they brought, and when I got to Chae she gave me a sausage and some noodles.

"Thanks, Rosie!" I said and she smiled warmly at me.

I sat down on one of the logs beside Jennie.

"Why so down, Lis?" She asked, and I looked at her in surprise.

"What do you mean?"" I asked. I actually felt quite happy.

"Oh, it's nothing. You just look kinda...pissed or something, i don't know." She said, turning her attention back to her food.

One Hour Later

"Guys, I think we should get some sleep, we have a big day of hiking tomorrow." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, he's right." Chae said, opening the door of the girl's tent.

Jisoo and Jennie went in, but I stayed out.

"Can I stay out for a little longer? It's so..peaceful." I asked, and Chae nodded.

She went into the tent, and soon I was the only one outside.

I climbed up a small hill on the mountain. Once I got to the top I caught my breath and sat down. I could see lights in the distance.

They looked like fireflies. Wait..is that...Seoul? It was.

I wonder what Omma, Appa and Tommy are doing right now..

I smiled sadly as I thought of my family. Are they happier without me? A single tear rolled down my cheek.

Did they just want to get rid of me so they could have a perfect family? A few more tears rolled down my cheek.

D-Does anyone even like me? Now there was tears pouring down my cheeks, and I was sobbing quietly.

"L-Lisa?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned to see Jungkook, and I wiped my tears away.

"Y-Yes?" I said. "Are you crying?" He asked softly, walking over to me.

"N-No! Go away, Jeon." I said.

He gave a small laugh.

"Lisa, tell me what's wrong.." He said, and that's when I broke down.

"N-No one likes me, Jungkook..I got sent away from my family because I'm a brat..my boyfriend only went out with me for money...am I really that unlikeable?" I sobbed and let his arms embrace me.

"I don't think you're unlikeable.." He whispered quietly into my shoulder.

I pulled away and looked at him in disbelief.

"W-What?" I whispered.

"I-I actually think you're a-quite incredible, L-Lisa.." He mumbled, blushing cutely.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded shyly.

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.." I said, still not believing.

"You're welcome!" He smiled his cute bunny smile, and I just had to laugh.

"You should get some sleep." He said. I nodded and started making my way down the hill.

I thought I was doing fine, but I slipped on a piece of wood. I braced myself to fall into a thorn bush below, trying not to scream.

But I felt a strong hand hold on to mine. "H-Huh?" I squeaked, opening my eyes.

I saw Jungkook above me, gripping my hand with his strong one.

"H-Hold on, Lis!" He said and started to pull me up with just one hand.

As I got to him he grabbed on to my waist. "A-Are you okay?" He huffed, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"T-Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said. He smiled.

"I should get to bed.." I said. He nodded. I hesitated for a moment, and then gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I climbed down the hill quickly and got into the tent.

All the girls were asleep, so I tried not to wake them up. As I lay in my sleeping bag, I put my fingers on my lips, remembering the way the brushed his cheek. I wonder is he thinking about that right now? But then my mind came back to reality.

What am I talking about? Of course he's not, Lisa. Don't be stupid.

Jungkook's POV
Same time as it was in the last sentence of Lisa's POV
Boy's tent

I can't believe she kissed me!!