023

Lisa's POV

Jisoo Unnie led us into the huge YG Building. She was walking towards the front desk when a woman silently stopped her.

She gestured for us to follow her, which we did. We were led into a dark room, filled with about 15 other girls.

They were all talking quietly. The woman gestured for us to sit down, which we did. She then left, still not saying anything.

"What was that?!" I whispered. They all shrugged. Just then a staff member walked out of a door, and everyone went silent.

"Hi girls. You have been called back today because your audition yesterday was exceptional. But yesterday you only showcased what you are extremely good at. Today we will be testing to see if you have every skill a YG trainee needs. You will audition, just like yesterday, but today you will sing, dance and rap. Staff members are handing out sheets with numbers on them, when your number is called, come in this room and you will audition. Thank you." She said, and everyone looked at each other.

A staff member left four sheets on our table. They were numbers 11, 15, 17 and 20.

"S-So who wants to go first?" Chaeng asked, her voice trembling while she gestured towards number 11. We all looked at each other, and I sighed. "Me." I said and picked it up.

"You sure, Lis?" Jisoo asked, and I nodded. While my unnies were talking, I looked around at my competition.

There was one girl in the corner who had fierce eyes. She looked intimidating.

Just then number one was called. A girl who was sitting on the ground in the middle of the room stood up, and everyone went silent. People started whispering as she walked into the room.

She came out of the room around 15 minutes later in tears. Her friends comforted her as number 2 walked in.

"I'm too scared.." Chaeng said, and I patted her back. "We'll be fine." I whispered.

Around an hour later number 10 was called. "I'm n-next.." I whispered. "You can still switch, Lisa.." Jennie said, and I shook my head.

Around fifteen later she walked out, and they called my number. I stood up as everyone watched me. I tried to be confident. That's when I heard someone whisper "That's Lalisa Manoban!" I shivered with fear.

I walked in to the room, just to find around 10 people staring at me. The smiley man smiled at me.

"Ah yes, Lalisa. We saw you dance yesterday, now let's see your other talents. Could you sing for us?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I see the Light..f-from Tangled, please.." My voice shook, and they nodded. It started playing, and before I knew it, I was singing. It was going really well.

Well..until the chorus came. When I said "I see the Light" my voice cracked. Badly. I cringed, but continued singing. I'm not the best singer, but it went smoothly.

"Okay..now rap." They put on a track, and I knew what it was. I started to rap, and they looked shocked.

"Very good. Would you like to dance or..?" The fierce man asked, and I nodded. They out on a song and I started to dance. Once again, I was lost in the moves.

Before I knew it, that was over. I opened my eyes, to see them all smiling. I bowed. "That was okay, Lisa. We'll talk about it. Also, what languages can you speak?" He asked.

"Korean, Thai, English and Japanese." I answered, and his smile widened. "Thank you, Lisa." They all said. I bowed and left.

Everyone stared at me, and I smiled.