024

Jungkook's POV

I stared after her figure. She was following him out to the balcony. I shook my head in disbelief.

She's still with him?!

I walked back over to Tzuyu. "Jungkook..who was that?" She asked me. "Oh..no one." I dismissed the question, and she knew not to ask again.

I looked over at the balcony. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." I said to Tzuyu, and before she could ask any questions, I ran off to listen to their conversation.

"Listen to me, Sehun. This is what I want to do, okay? Why can't you just support that?!" Lisa sounded upset. "It'll never work. Plus, you don't even have to work! I have enough money to support the both of us!" He said.

"That's not the point, you're not understanding. This is my dream." She whispered, close to tears. Lisa..

He didn't respond, and she put her hand on his chest. But the expression on his face changed to anger, and he pushed her away. She fell on the ground, in tears now. He walked off and I hid behind a pillar.

When he was gone, I walked slowly out to the balcony. "Hey.." I said quietly. Lisa looked up, her gorgeous eyes meeting mine for the third time tonight.

She sniffled and looked down. "W-What do you want.." She muttered. She was a crying mess on the ground.

I knelt down. "Are...are you okay?" I asked slowly. "Does it look like I am...?" She whispered. "Get up." I said, standing up and held my hand out to her. She looked at me suspiciously, but took my hand.

"Shouldn't you be going back to your girlfriend?" She said, her voice cracking. "She's boring me with stories of her second cousin at the moment." I scoffed, and she gave a little giggle.

We stood in silence for a moment, until she spoke. "I-I should go apologize to him.." She said. "Why? He's pushed you away twice tonight." I asked.

"H-He's my boyfriend. I have to make it right." She said, and began to walk away. When she got to the door, she stopped and looked back. "Thank you, Jungkook.." She whispered, opened the door and walked back in to the crowded room.

My whole body trembled, but not from the cold.

I walked back inside a few minutes later. I walked back over to Tzuyu, who was now making conversation with a girl I didn't know.

I bowed to her. "Oh, Jungkook-ah! This is my friend, Momo. Momo, this is Jungkook." Tzuyu introduced us. I shook her hand. "So..are you guys friends or..?" Momo asked. "We are..." Tzuyu looked at me questioningly.

"We are romantically involved with each other, yes." I finished, and Tzuyu blushed. Momo wiggled her eyebrows. "I'll let you be then." and with that, she was gone.

Just then Tzuyu's phone started ringing, and she looked at who was calling. She went pale immediately. "O-Oppa, I have to take this. I'll be back in a minute." She stuttered, and rushed to answer it. I wonder who it was.

Just then my own phone buzzed. It was a text from a number I didn't know. I read it, and it felt like all the air was taken out of my body.

Jeon Jungkook, the perfect boy in every way. What if people knew what happened last year at halloween? they wouldn't think that about you then, would they? ;)
-anonymous
My whole body shuddered, remembering that awful night. No.. no one knows. It's just a dumb prank.

I'm watching you right now, Kookie-Ah. Don't look so nervous. I'll only tell people if you make me want to. Or not? Haha.
-anonymous

I looked around frantically, but there was no one looking at me.

If I find out who you are, I swear to god you are fucking dead.

I sent a message back.

Read 09:42 PM

Fuck. I thought, running my hand through my hair.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ah, we are all out of popcorn. I'll be back in a second, we need foooood!" Jisoo Unnie ran to the kitchen. I watched her, laughing. Just then my phone buzzed.

Dear, sweet Park Chaeyoung. Or Rosé, as you like to go by. I know more about you than most people do, sweet Rosie. New to the city, are we? You're already working on your bitch status.
-anonymous

I was confused. Who was this person?

Who are you?

I sent back to them.

Your worst nightmare.
-anonymous

Stop bluffing and tell me.

-me

Let's just say, we both know someone who goes by the name Park Jimin ;)
-anonymous

That's when I dropped my phone. H-How do they know..

Anonymous POV

We all have secrets. It's just my job to know them all.

~~~

pLoT tWiSt

So basically I'm sick at home, so I was binging shows on Netflix, so now this book is also inspired by Gossip Girl ;)