011

" Parfois, quand l'obscurité vient, laisse-moi être ton feu.. "
~
Narrative POV
04:00 PM
Out In The Mountains

"Have you ever thought of that when you were born, you were the youngest person in the world?" She said in a cute-innocent tone.

"Well, what if there's one person who was born on the exact same time as you?" He asked playfully, only for the girl to shake her head.

"No, because no one is born at exactly the same time. Even for one millisecond, you were the youngest person in the world.." She said dreamily.

"Hm, I guess.." He smiled, happy to just be with the girl alone. It had been three days since her accident, and she prefers not to think about it so he brought her for a walk.

"Jungkook?" She said. He hummed a 'yes'. "Do you want to go back to the city?" This question caught him by surprise.

"Well..do you?" He said. "No, I asked you first, Kookie." She smiled and he blushed. "Well..I like this vacation. The reason I got sent here in the first place was because I was becoming a workaholic.." He muttered.

"And you're afraid you'll became like that again?" She stopped walking to face Jungkook. He stopped too, looking her in the eyes.

"Well...yeah, I guess.." He mumbled. She embraced him, which took him by surprise. She looked up to his eyes.

"You don't seem like a workaholic now.." She shyly uttered. He smiled, noticing the pink sprinkled across the girl's cheeks. He looked at her naturally colored lips, wanting to feel them again. [Ew, that sounds weird lol]

He leaned in to her face. "Jungkook.." she mumbled as he came closer, she then closed the gap between their two faces, enclosing them both in a soft kiss.

He backed out, grinning. "Wanna go back?" He asked, and she nodded, even more pink on her cheeks now. They walked back in silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

Yoongi's POV
08:00 PM
At the dinner table

I watched her as she laughed and chattered with Lisa and Jisoo. She really is beautiful, isn't she? I thought, and I felt a lazy smiled spread across my face.

"What are you smiling about, Hyung?" I heard Jungkook's innocent voice ask me. "You'll understand one day, Kookie-Ah." I said slowly, and he looked at me, confusion clear on his face.

When everyone was finished, I mustered up the courage to approach her. "J-Jennie?" I asked.

She turned, and her cheeks reddened a tiny bit. "Y-Yoongi Oppa?" She said, and I smiled.

"Put a jacket on, and come with me.." I said slowly, and she looked at me, alarmed. "O-Only if you want!" I quickly said again, thinking I scared her. "O-Of course, Oppa.." She said, and went to her room in search for a jacket and some shoes.

She returned a few moments later, wearing a navy coat and knee-high ugg boots.

I walked to the door, taking my coat from the hanger and putting it on. "Let's go.." I smiled and she laughed.

As soon as we got a bit far away from the house, she started to try and make conversation. "Where are we going, Oppa?" She asked.

"You'll see.." I smiled, and she whined.

After a few moments we reached the beautiful destination that I always came to whenever I stayed in the log cabin with my family, but I always came alone. This place..calmed me.

She gasped as she saw the view. "I-It's amazing!" She said, running near the edge of the cliff. I laughed. The view she was talking about really was beautiful. Not as beautiful as you.. I thought dreamily.

It was the sunset, the sky was tinted with pink, orange and purple. And the mountains looked amazing in it.

 And the mountains looked amazing in it

"Wow.." She sighed again. I sat down on a blanket I had brought, and patted the space beside me, indicating for her to sit down there. She did slowly.

"Let's just stay like this for a while, hm?" I said, and she nodded. We started talking about anything, really. About two hours passed and the chatter ran into silence, we were both in awe of the stars.

"Look, a shooting star!" I said, pointing in the sky. She turned her head only a second too late. "Awh, I missed it!" She said sadly.

"Hey, make a wish.." I said. She looked at me in surprise. "B-But you were the one who saw it..don't you wanna use your wish?" She asked.

I shook my head at her. "I'm giving it to you.." I said slowly. "O-Okay..well...then I wish it could always be like this.." She said dreamily, staring in my eyes.

I didn't really know what she was talking about, and I didn't question it either. She shivered, so I pulled her in closer. We lay there until we fell asleep in each other's arms underneath the night sky.

~
" Sometimes, when darkness comes, let me be your fire.. "