022

Lisa's POV

I walked through my front door, frustrated at what I was feeling. Actually no, I was frustrated because I didn't know what I was feeling.

"Lisa!" Someone called me from the kitchen. "Yah?" I shouted, walking into the kitchen.

It was my mom and dad, They were sitting at the table, holding pamphlets. "Sit down." Appa said, and I did.

"Yeah..?" I asked suspiciously. "Sweetie, have you ever thought about your future? You're almost 19.." Omma said. I shook my head slowly.

"No..not really. Why?" I asked. "Well...we know you have Sehun..but how can you trust him?" Appa asked, and I immediately felt angry. "I love him, Appa." I said firmly, and they both sighed.

"Oh honey..are you sure?" Omma said softly. I hesitated for a moment. "Y-Yes.." But at this point I was questioning myself.

"Have you ever thought about..arranged marriage?" She asked. I was horrified. "What?! No!" I exclaimed.

"I love Sehun and that's that!" I yelled, storming out of the kitchen. "Just think about it!" Appa yelled, and I rolled my eyes.

I went up to my room, and packed clothes for a week. I also packed my toothbrush and some snacks, and some other necessities like that. I did the same with Rosé's stuff, and snuck out of the house with both of our suitcases.

I got on the city bus, which I don't usually do. I got off at a stop not too far away from my house, and walked to a huge manor.

I knocked on the door, and the girl that I've missed dearly answered. "Unnie..can I stay here for a while?" I asked.

"Oh Lali, what happened this time? And of course, come in." She sighed, rushing me inside.

The maids took my coat and bags, and Jennie led me into the living room where Jisoo sat. "Lisa?" She asked, her mouth full of chicken.

"What happened?" Jennie asked, and I sighed. "My parents want me to get married. Like, an arranged marriage." I said. They both gasped.

"Oh, no! To who?!" Jisoo said. "I stormed out before they could tell me. They kept telling me that I didn't love Sehun and.." Jennie winced at his name.

"It doesn't matter now..of course you can stay her Lalisa." Jisoo said, patting Jennie on the back. I smiled. "Thanks Unnies. Oh, and Rosie, too." I said, taking out my phone to text her.

To: Pasta💜

You
Unnie, we are
staying in Jennie and
Jisoo Unnie's house for a while.

Pasta💜
What? Why?

You
I'll explain when you get here.

Pasta💜
okay???

I looked at her messages, and rolling my eyes, knowing she was with Jimin.

I told them about how my parents wanted me to start thinking about my future. "Well, Lis, they're kinda right..maybe you should. Just not in that way. What about a job?" Jennie suggested, and I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah..that's a good idea.." I said. "What would you like to do?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I always used to dream about being an idol.." I smiled fondly at my childhood fantasies. Jennie jumped out of her chair.

"That's so weird, YG Entertainment are holding auditions for the new girl group, and me and Jisoo were gonna audition! We should get Rosie to come, too!" She said, and I immediately got excited.