mission burrito

Big kid words!! 

--------------------------------------

Hero training was going to be special, specially when two classes are going to get mixed together. 

Y/n was currently running around the gym waiting for the second class to join them. 2-b was just chilling as they waited for oh so great class of 2-a.

"Of course their late! Such slackers at work!" Monoma laughed, Vlad sighed as he let checked his watch again. "They seem to take their time." He grumbled. 

"Hey Vlad! If we do good could you make us that burrito dinner! They one with chicken and everything!?" Pony asked cheer in her voice. 

"Yea! Burrito dinner!" Y/n joined in tackling pony in side hug, "you beautiful genius!" Y/n gave a smile before starting a cheer. 

"Burrito! Burrito!" The class joined in, and Vlad was already getting tried of their shit. Sighing he let out his answer, "if all you're teams win then you can get the burrito dinner!" Vlad announced to the class.

Ok so everyone in 2-b was fired up and now they're still waiting for 2-a. But as the the long and hard minutes passed by, they had finally entered the room. 

"ABOUT TIME THAT THEY CAME!" Someone cheered from the class, as the two classes faced everyone noticed that each member of 2-a had cat whiskers sharpied on all their faces. And a laugher coming from y/n.

"I'm guessing your class was late because of what they have on." Vlad sighed as Awiza nodded. "We tried to everything. It won't go away." Denki cried. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT ON OUR FACES!?" Mina ran up to y/n, and shook her. 

Juzo went to protect y/n mode and almost ripped y/n away when Ibara moved her vines around him to keep him in place. 

As Mina was shouting at y/n about whatever, it was when she took in notice y/n's body. This about to get some saucey dudes. As y/n just closed her eyes and laughed at Mina's retraction, Mina's eyes went else where. And well chose to eye up y/n when she was in her hero costume. 

Oh well bros. Guess who's gay for y/n's body? 

Mina. 

Heart? Racing. 

Mind? fixed to the brim of lewddd thoughts. 

And overall thoughts to be straight? Gone. 

The hero costume in question was a full body suit, which was of course tight. Those costume markers and their goal to make anything skin tight. EVIL. The suit was white with black marks around it, with a few bits of a dark pink. On her shoulder area seemed to have a kind of mental feel, with a belt of small bags along it around her waist. To top it off she had a pair of car ears. Why? For the cuteness duh. Why else? 

Mina's shouting came to a stop, as she just shook y/n. Mina just looked. Guess who's a prevert. Oooo. But nonsense, y/n managed to slip by and run away. Jumping to tackle Juzo's back, after he was released from Ibara's vines. 

Woosh. Juzo laughed slightly, panicking in his head about everything. Y/n stuck out her tongue at the class, as Juzo held her legs. Giving her a piggy back ride. When vlad and Awiza talked about to the training mission for today. And began by explaining it. 

There where going to be two teams of five going against each other. As everyone was going along to the team they where put into each other the teachers explained the goal of the teams. To capture the other team completely by managing to trap them for a one minute mark. 

Y/n called being leader of her team, which contained of......  

Juzo Honenuki! A guy madly in love with y/n and listens to her like a puppy. Cute little boy here just loves her, awwww. Usually seen by y/n's side and helping her with almost everything. But y/n's second best friend ever in the world.