going back to the junk yard

I'm crying

ily u all

baddie words

------------------------------------------------------

Dear whoever the hell is up there,

Fix this shit right now. Or at least say sike. After y/n was questioned by cops, run over my test, and all the jazz of the police force being the police force. She was soon planned to be out old fashion therapy. Of course her parents where also chucked into, much to the protest from her mother.

So here she was, sitting in the puffy sitting chair. They use to be sitting on a couch, but after one fight and y/n already willing to try to fight back with her mom they were all sat in separate chairs. God was this all wack.

"okay now, y/n tell your mother how you feel when she yells about something being misplaced." the therapist turned their head towards her. Y/n simply rolling her eyes before staring at her mother. This has been going on for weeks, family therapy. The poor therapist had to care each of them in thief own sessions and then once a week all of them together.

Which lead to a bunch of anger getting yeeted around. And a lot of yelling. Ah yes but y/n has to answer that question.

"I feel.... that she's a fucking clown" y/n smirked before turning her head away, her mother frowning her eyebrows together trying to hold herself together. "now y/n we have really talk about our emotions." the therapist nervously told the girl. Y/n rolling her eyes again, "I feel like one day I'll just run away and stab someone if I hear her screaming over the most littlest mistake... oh wait I already got those checked off! Might as when cut all my hair off and make banana bread." y/n grumbled, sinking into her chair.

Her father letting out a loud sigh, wow he cares so much. "now sir, did you have something to day about your daughter has to say?"

"my wife is a mess and my child is insane" he stated before staring at the floor, "wow thanks so much dad! Not like I'm insane from the mess of a woman you chose to marry!" y/n argued back. Her mother around gripping the arm rests on the arm rests, adding on to the other dents.

"and i feel like a failure. I was so focus on being this business owner and trying to live up to my own family standards I didn't notice that my own child was losing her will to be alive." he let out, y/n glancing at the man again.

"I still hate you." y/n glared at her father, "but not as much as a hate her" y/n pointed at her mother.

"my my dear don't point it's rude." her mother said, trying to keep her smile in place. "your always fucking rude"

"let's all relax everyone before things get out of - " but before the poor therapist could even try to get them all to chill it started, "you really have lost all your manners while out on your stunt of 'I'm going to be free', missy you don't talk like that to me!" dear old mom flared up, dropping the smiling woman act.

"you really must have lost all will ok being a decent fucking human have you? Thinking at this is the way to raise a child! God I'm happy that I'm so close to getting to be out of this shot hole of a house with you and your stupid view on life!" y/n spoke back, crossing her arms "you two I think we shouldn't be arguing about this right now and listen to what dr-"

"oh shut it all you do is fail at anything!" your mom cut your father out, now this as going to be big "leave dad the fuck alone he isn't being a whole grade a bitch when raising their kid!" you shouted.

"god why did I marry you." your father sigh rubbing his head, "NOW WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" your mother raided her voice now it was all out war.