rivals for the heart

Psa some big kid words

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey Juzo." Yui called out, Juzo stopping to face her and Yui lifting her head up to face him. Time to ask the most burning question for herself right now. 

"Do you like y/n?" 

Those words rang. Yui was looking at Juzo with the only goal to figure it out. She needed to know. She loved y/n and wanted to really know Juzo liked her as well. 

Juzo gulped, he knew how he felt and had his whole plan to confess but now his being questioned by her own best friend. Oh nonono. He was already beet red, freaking out. Why was she asking. He felt so embarrassed ahhhhahhhhhahhhhhahhhhgaggggg. 

He looked around from the ground to trees around them to the rocks and to the sky. Yui already saw that he was avoiding this so she asked again. 

"Do you like y/n?" She asked the question again, crossing her arms. She wasn't annoyed she went  wanted to move a bit. She looked at Juzo, him avoiding all eye contact with her. This was a mess. 

Both of them were a mess. 

For y/n of course. 

"Uhh, uhh, so um.." He stumbled out. Completely out of character already. Yui knew him as calm and not like this. Everytime he was teased or asked he was so clam to reject it before. Did something happen? 

Why did she care so much about this even? 

She didn't know if y/n would feel the same for her, she didn't know if y/n liked Juzo back. Y/n never talked about having a crush on anyone. Yui felt that Juzo was her rival in this. 

"Yea, I do." Juzo broke the silence. His face exploding in red and Yui feeling as if her whole world went downhill. "Oh." Was all Yui let out, trying to keep herself calm, even though she felt so so so so angry it just sad possibly. 

"Why ask?" Juzo looked over to Yui, his face calming down from the red. "Nothing." Yui responded quickly and turned away from him power walking in front of him, Juzo already left confused. 

As the duo both walked along the woods in the silence of ew, they passed lots of rocks and lots of trees. Juzo was tried of being confused and spoke up again, "why do you care if I like y/n or not? I get she's your best friend but like.... I don't know." Yui snapped her head to him glared "I said it's nothing" Juzo was confused but already forgetting to rethink what he was going to say and said "do you like her in that way or something?" 

Yui would responded but soon enough the wooden monster things came at him and the fighting began. 

Two monsters went for Juzo and one big one went for Yui. 

Juzo doged the attacks they were throwing and Yui was changing the sized of rocks to throw at the monster quickly. 

"SO YOU DO LIKE HER LIKE THAT!?" Juzo shouted at her already sinking one of monsters into the ground, and Yui already getting a attack in for one of the monsters. 

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU!" Yui raised her voice back at him as she attacked the other monster. "WELL I DO LIKE HER AND STUFF!" 

"AND OK"

"WELL DO YOU?"

"WATCH OUT"

Yui stopped and hit the monster coming at Juzo, and then Juzo attacked the other monster left. Both stopped the monsters and were taking deep breaths. "So.You like her." Juzo stated looking over to Yui, for the first time he would see her face bright up in red. Was it from being tried or the fact she thought about y/n.