ghouls and stories

Psa big kid words! 

---------------------------------------

"They say she creeps out of the mud puddle when someone feels a curtain anger or sadness, she'll take your soul and you will become nothing more then a mud puddle of EMOTIONS!" Kendo finished her scary story. Everyone in the dorm was in the living wrapped up in blankets and chilling. It was about to be finals for everyone, and they were all scared. They didn't have any idea of what to except. 

The only real information they got was the third years telling them it was about something with fighting and groups. 

But right now, they were wasting time listening to a completely stupid story. 

After all the internships it was what was needed to chill. 

"That story is already full of shit!" Y/n shouted as she rolled over to face kendo, sticking her tongue out "and boringggggg" She added on. 

Kendo only rolling her eyes to y/n's comment about her story. "Well your no fun y/n, so rude." She teased her classmate, while ruffing her hair. 

"Ack ACK ack! Thanks for messing by hair up more!" The girl squealed out, blowing a piece of out of her face.  "Setsunnnna stop Kendo from bullying meee!" Y/n rolled away, as Kendo laughed grabbing y/n to tickle the girl. Insert the screaming and laughing. 

Setsuna only only looking up and chuckling a bit. You had Juzo Hankei on the floor his hair pulled into a tight highpony tail, making him look like pineapple. Or a tree of some sort, and then there was Rin with his hair pulled into two ponytails at the top of his head. Both the bros wanting to end their lives. 

There was Sen, Shiahai, and Shoda. Playing some video game on the TV, Monmmna was gossiping with Manga, Awase, and Pony with Kinko joining in a little bit. It was a pretty chill and calm night for the dorm, soon night time hit and big sis Kendo made everyone sadly go to bed. 

As y/n was walking up to her dorm room, pretty tired since she was just playing a video game with Yui for three hours straight she saw Monoma reaching to open his door but before he could even enter the room, Y/n stated with her usual smug face "have fun dreaming of shinsou tonight~" Before running into her room. 

She could hear the muffled sounds of Monoma making a comeback before going back to his own dorm. Y/n would laugh and then hop into bed. Not before her took of her socks. And soon fell asleep. 

Back in the office room of all teachers they would have a discussion, the discussion would be the plan of the final exam test.  

"So run down this whole thing again." Midnight turned to look at Vald king and eraser head. "We'll pull and place each student into the forest set up, you're helping us to take the female students out from there dorms, and me and Vlad will get the male students." Eraser head stated. Vlad nodding and opening the door for the heros to get going. 

"What the hell is this final exam even about?!" Midnight groaned before walking out with Eraser. 

Going back to the dorms of one b, in y/n's own dorm room we have her having the daily nightmare of childhood trauma. 

'The sounds of yelling, the sound of screaming. Y/n had her back pushed against her bedroom wall covering her ears trying to make the sound disappear. But the yelling would not stop. It would get louder and louder, crying streaming down her face as she listened to them. 

make it stop. 

please stop. 

stop it. 

please.