i hate perfect

Big kid words

--------------------------------

"AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHH"

She screamed,

"AHHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He screamed,

"AHHHHHH HHH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA"

They screamed,

"WOOOAHHHHWOAHHHH!! "

She shouted,

"YEYEYEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

He yelled,

"MAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

They called out,

So here it was Y/n, Kirishima, Sero, and Shouto.

Each were walking around when both spotted each other. Excited to see another human existence around here.

Y/n was so overcome with happiness she ran up to hug Sero, staying there laughing and laughing her arms around his neck and his arms around her to keep her from the ground.

With Seros face in a crimson red.

"Shouto!What's up!?" Kirishima went over to talk to Shouto trying to ignore that y/n was basically fusing with Sero.

Jealous much?

Ooooo.

Shouto nodded as Kirishima chit chatted with him. Everything was all peaceful, y/n playing around with Seros hair now. Him on the ground now.

"Lalalaalalalalala jeez Sero you got some fluffy hair!" Y/n commented as she ran her fingers through the hair.

"What's up with her?" Shouto asked as he watched y/n twirling around the poor tape bois hair. "She was going insane with only seeing me. She said it herself 'if I don't get any more human connection I'm going to murder myself!' over dramatic much?" Kirishima rolled his eyes as he heard y/n scoff at him.

"You liar!!!" She flopped down to ground, sighing heavily. "How could you do that to me!"

"I'm not lieing y/n you said that when you thought you heard Kendo."

"I miss her!"

"I know."

"Kendo come back to meeeeee." Y/n

Wined as she face planted onto the ground.

Shouto chuckled as he watched y/n freaking outout, over her dear friend kendo. It's so sweet to see her again. He did always enjoy seeing her around.

Everyone spent there time smiling and laughing, and chilling around.

You'll have a monster try to attack bit they'll fight it and share the points from there kills from time to time, but it was just nice to see some new faces.

"You guys excited to go to the summer training camp this year?" Sero asked, "or are we all scared from last year?" He added on.

"OH HELL NAH! No villains are keeping me away from fun and fighting under that sun!" Y/n smiled as she spun around to avoid being bored.

"This summer is going to pretty interesting doesn't it." Shouto softly mumbled as he wanted y/n spin around.

After the final exams and lots of screaming and people having to take extra classes, it was summer break.

Jeez does time fly.

Y/n was on the train with Yui. Everyone was going home for a few weeks then off to summer hero training and then back to summer free time.