what do i say about this

some grown up words kiddos 

ily u all, stay safe :D 

-----------------------------------------------------

To say that y/n wanted to die was a understatement. She wanted to burn and then die, she hurt someone who was just trying to help. Everyone was trying to help her and she just pushed them all away. But that's doesn't matter, she doesn't need them.Right? 

Y/n just felt horrible, hugging her keens to her chest as she tried breath normally. Dam this sucks and all she could think about was that face Shouto made when she did it. So much fear, pain, betrayal. He really must hate her now. Yea probably. Y/n turned to look at the setting sun, such a pretty view.

Shouto did not hate y/n.

He just felt pain, pain in his shoulder mostly. After the girl ran off some heros ran after her but lost track of her. Currently everyone was on the search for her, and all Shouto could ask was if she was going to go to jail. Of course the officers replied with "she's mentally ill clearly, the most she'd probably get is being sent to a mental hospital." Which he guessed was better then you ending up in jail. 

The villain's had left the scene quickly, Toga getting a talk about his she left you run off. Them starting their own small search for you, and Hawks taking to the air to try to check up on you. 

But currently Yui was with her classmates, watching Shouto getting put into ambulance. All she was worried about was that one you were gone again. And two, you just stabbed someone. She sighed, as she looked out to see the sun setting slowly turning the most chaotic day into a tense night. Yui wasn't suppose to blame herself, but she did. If only she could have seen the signs sooner. And then maybe sooner she could have helped you before you lost your shit completely. 

Juzo on the other hand was just speechless, as all of them were rushed into a car to be driven back to ua.He would only stare out the window. It was painfully quite in the car anyways. Kendo was just playing with her fingers as Monomma closed his eyes to take it all in. Not even letting a word out about how he hated class a. 

As Shihai stared at everyone he sighed rubbing the back of his neck, god how were all of them going to explain this your their classmates. And of course the news had to get involved, something about how the villain's had a fight for y/n's safety ending up with a actually run away case again. All Shihai would really think about were you could have run off you, knowing you he thought something were there won't be much humans and probably far from some from of live. But he kept quite as usual, and watched as everyone around him felt the guilt. 

It was all quite, well until a curtain green boy spoke up. Tears threatening to fall down his face , "it's all my fault... if I had jumped in to help Todoroki she would have got away... we could have gotten her the help she needs. I could have helped her more.." and with those words he began to back his eyes out. Kendo patting his back to attempt to clam the boy down. "it's okay Midoirya.. none of us could have known." she tried to offer comfort. 

Shihai pressing his lips in a thin line as Bakugo began to throw out curses. "fucking bitch, she fucking just fucking left like that what the fuck man that's so fucking oh my fucking what a fucking- and don't even fucking" he spoke as Kirishima tried to pay his shoulder only to he shoved. Kirishima putting on a nervous smile.Shinsou simply rolling his eyes at the others. He was worried for you, just didn't know how to show it correctly. Does he cry for his friend? Or does he just try to clam down someone? 

Shinsou's glaze wondered for a bit until it landed on Monomma the male next to him. Monomma was tapping his foot repeatedly as his lips frowned. Shinsou trying to be a good friend, and remembering all the times y/n forced him to try to care about the blonde. Shinsou held Monomma's hand in order to clam him down, and slightly enjoying the feeling of his hand in his. Monomma already fighting the red in his cheeks cause, this isn't the time to be freaking out about your crush. You friend just committed a kinda a crime. But nonetheless Monomma held Shinsou's hand back, smiling a bit at the feeling of his cool and rough skin against his warm and soft palm.