my heart is on FIRE

Big kid words man! 

-------------------------------------

He hated how he looked. Scary, bone man, soft bitch, weird teeth, who? And ahH. People were so quick to judge his poor soul and that wasn't easy for him as a child. Being judged left and right. 

Juzo was soon scared of himself, hiding from mirrors and refusing to look at windows when passing by. He was just afraid of himself. And the world. 

But his quirk was perfect. His quirk was what brought people's attention away from his looks, it was perfect. People always wanted to fight with him and he always won. That feeling of being free from all those judgmental stares about his looks went away, and he loved the feeling of winning. 

 He trained alot for stupid middle school behind the dumpster fights. His quirk slowly becoming stronger and stronger. So when the time for high school came up, his gym teacher was already recommending him to heros and teachers in ua. Telling them stories about this strong guy with a incredible knowledge of his own quirk. So he tried out and passed with flying colors. 

People weren't afraid of how he looked, people were afraid of his power. And he liked it that way.

Fast forward to the first year of high school, and Juzo was feeling kinda okay with his looks. Almost everyone looked far from normal, and the way people acted was way to far from the norm. 

Someone certain caught his eye, was it because they sat beside him in class? Or was it the way they ran around pranking the class. But whatever it was, Juzo noticed her. Y/n l/n, a girl with a wicked grin and the most interesting reputations in school. 

Naturally he wanted to fight her, she had this sort of aura to her that she was going to worth a good fight. So when Juzo was asked during hero training who he would fight he chose y/n right away. Challenging the nutcase that was herself. "Bitch I'm no punching bag!" Y/n shouted as he said her name. Everyone was betting on Juzo to win and some on y/n. It really mattered what kind of fighting style they would have to fight by.

The combat was chosen to be hand to hand, both Y/n and Juzo were pretty confident I'm there skills for it. And BOOM fighting was to begin, Juzo started to first blow. Trying to upper cut y/n and with herself ducking from the attack. Moving herself around to kick him but Juzo being a smart ass he blocked it. This went on for awhile both parties refusing to give up. 

With ten minutes already passing by, Vlad king was like fuck it , it's a tie. Making both Juzo and Y/n unsatisfied with that. But Y/n was sort of logical "hey!wanna train sometime later?" She suggested as they walked back towards the class waiting area. 

And Surprising he said yes, Juzo had to figure out what made y/n that strong in combat when her quirk was kinda useless. With that they trained together some time in the year. 

With them working on power moves and learning to get better at fighting. But that was all Juzo saw y/n saw at the time, a training buddy so he could surpass her. That was until the fire accident happened. 

It was after classes, Juzo was packing his stuff up when y/n came rushing in with a pirate hat. The pirate hat had big feathers and fake rusty chains. "I AM CAPTAIN NOW! ALL SHALL LISTEN TO ME! ARR!!" Y/n screeched through the classroom. A few students already eye rolling or giggling at her actions. Everyone in one b just knew y/n was too far out. She was the greatest example of a nutcase to live. 

As y/n walked beside Juzo to the dorms, demanding that he would call her captain y/n from now on. And him saying no every time, it was seemingly a normal day. 

But all seemingly normal days aren't. Well not with y/n around.

"Look! Look!" Y/n cheered as she punched the air, the floppy pirate hat moving as moved around "that's me too all the bullshit from one a." As a smile would seem to form on Juzo's face. Some local pass childhood trauma hit him.