end.Hanta

HAHA SUCCESS

warnings'-, 

some bad words 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"PFFFFTTHAHAHAAAAA" everyone in class A sighed turning around to see the famous Momma slide in the door way. With a dear friend of his right behind him. 

"YES IT'S ME! AND YALL ARE ANGRY ABOUT IT!" He chuckled turning around to throw a quick wink and Shinsou, and like we all saw you shady blonde lovely baby bitch.

Y/n playfully smacked his face and grinned, everyone noticing that she was on Monmmas back. Holding on for dear life when Momma turned around dramatically. 

"DO YOU WANT ME TO FALL AND DIE!? " y/n screamed before getting yeeted oof his back and crashing against the chalkboard. Everyone peeking over to see her on the floor. 

"is she dead?" Tsuyu asked before Monmma began to continue his speech. 

"OH MY GOD I MAKE Y'ALL MAD!" Monmma let out a sigh, placing his hand on his chest, "hahaha, this won't take long!" 

"Well I just wanted to pop in here" he walked past his probably dead friend and placed his hand on his hips. 

Everyone in the classroom confused as fuck, "where the fuck is mister Azi-"

"AND TELL Y'ALL HOW I'M DOING!" Monmma cut poor Jirou off, "I'm looking great I'm feeling great.." he walked past everyones desks stopping at Shinsou's and sitting on top of the poor boys desk. 

Shinsou growing a deep red blush on his cheeks. "You know! Ahahaaha" Monmma please stop befroe someone throws a shoe at you. "I'm over here very booked are busy!" he wiped his hair around. 

"so y/n you alive?" Sero got up from his desk to check up on the girl, while everyone else was busy staring at Monmma and his show. 

"While you bitches over here are still looking raggedy and not doing shit!" Monmma poked at Deku, Bakugo, Todorki, and Denki. "HAHA wow!"

Insert Mina throwing her shoe at him, 

Sero and Y/n brust into a fit of laughter  , "I look like shit don't i?" she whispered, Sero shook his head "your always pretty.." he said 

"but anyways I wanna let y'all all know that, I'm not going anywhere!" Monmma throw the shoe back, "so talk your SHIT you SHITHOLES!" Monmma sassed as Denki threw his shoe at the purple eyed snake. That was Monmma Netio. 

"can't defeat a bad bitch! you just cannot!" Monmma laughed some more. "I rise above that! Hahahaha!"

y/n gave Sero a playful wink before gripping the tape boy by the collar and pressing her lips against his. 

well shit. 

"SO I just want to say heyyy!" Monmma was now in a battle of yeeting shoes back and forth, "and that I'm here to stayyy!"

Insert Bakugo yeeting his pencil case at him. 

Y/n realises Sero and grins at him. Sero beet red, "does that mean you like me back?" he asked breathlessly.