end.Yui

flower shop at the beach 

warnings'-, 

some bad words 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yui brushed her fingers through y/n's hair. It's been a few months sense she got therapy , and trying to get her life back together. The two girls decided that them hanging out is going to be a nice cuddle session in Yui's room. 

As y/n melted into the raven haired girl arms she nuzzled herself further into the warmth. "can you imagine we're almost thrid years Yui" y/n cooked looking up to see Yui staring back down at her. Yui keep silent, but nodded. Y/n grinning as she began to ramble on about how she was going to crush everyone in third year, how she'll have the power and how she's going to rule the halls. 

Yui rolled her eyes when y/n talked about how she was going to use the banana slip trick to scare the new group of first years. It was crazy. But Yui just enjoyed the moment of y/n in her arms. It felt so peaceful. 

Even though she was calling about the cases of how she won't be doing almost killing someone, it was peaceful to Yui. So peaceful and happy. She just wished that everything could stay like this. 

"hmmm I love you Yui." y/n mumbled out, resting her head on the crook of Yui's neck. Yui turning bright red from her ears to her cheeks. "w-why" Yui asked almost in a chirp.  

What Yui didn't expect was y/n to give her a a full out answer to why she did love her, "Cause you make me feel normal.." y/n answered sitting up to have her face to reach Yui's face, "you never gave up on me... you make me feel happy and I never have to pretend to be someone with you. I can cry , laugh, scream around you and you won't hate me." 

Just like that Yui felt her hands move behind Y/n's head just for that sweet distance to disappear. 

Even through everything that had happened. Yui was forever going to be by Y/n's side.

' "YUIIII TELL ME THAT I TOTALLY DID NOT JUST SEE A GIANT FUCKING ROBOT TRY TO FUCKING KILL ME!" 

"calm down y/n, I'm here"   ' 

All the way from them trying to get to UA. 

' "You think Tails can understand us?" 

"probably not here is a raccoon y/n.", Yui answered before taking a bite of egg salad sandwich. 

"But at least you understand me."

"And always will." ' 

From thier days eating behind the school building at middle school. 

' "WHY THE HELL DOES THAT BOY SMELL LIKE LEMKNS AND FUCKING UP MY DAISYS!!" 

"y/n, I love you. But chill his like ten." 

"Ten and fucked up my daisys! OH MY GOD HE'S FUCKING UP MY TUPILS!" 

"this is why I told her we're only having one kid. Buttt noo she can't handle one." Yui sighed putting down the flower pot to run after y/n. '

To when they both had completeled thier duties to helping out everyone and open that flower shop at the beach. 

Just like that, Yui's lips met Y/n's the soft and warm kiss felt loving and sweet. The world around them faded away. And all they could do was focus at this right now. They had accepted thier feelings for ecah other. Salty they had to pull back to breathe. 

"so I'm guessing we're a thing now" y/n breathed out her cheeks bright red and a cheeky smile pasted onto her face. 

"And I couldn't be happier to be in one with you." You replied her cheeks hitting red, and a soft small smile had began to form. Now this was happiness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

head cannons for this only ship;

cuddles 

kisses

all that good shit

Yui is humbly bragging to Juzo, Juzo ccepts this 

Ibaraa actually gives you a pride flag to show her support

She always tried to make rainbow bread for Yui, it failed 

Yui will always and I mean always have her hand holding yours

always hugging in public, making out in the dorms

Kendo walked in once during a make out and cried about that beauty 

Yui makes you cuddle to calm down after nightmare nights

You tell her stories about Amy and Becca

she calles you babe, bby, honey alot 

You call her, QUEEN, MY BBY GIRL, SEXC QUEEN, BAEEEE

Yui is the brains in this relationship

You are the emotions 

Both of you are the muscles

Some random threatened some random things who hit on you

She is willing to throw hands for you

you areas throw hands 

one single ride comment about Yui and you are ready to murder

Stan these gay beans

-----------------------------------------------------------

hi hi thanks for reading this ending 

there are many more 

please ask some questions you have about the book or the author (mememe) in the comments so I could do a little q & a before I officially say good to this beautiful book forever 🥴

and thanks for reading 

ily you ppl so muchhhooo 🥰🥰

STAN MY CHILDHOOD GAYS