running from the cops

insta baddie words oop- stay at home plz

MENTIONS OF BLOOD!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"BOOOM!" 

"WHY IS THE PINEAPPLE ON FIRE?" the wannabe magician screamed out stomping to reach the halls of the sleeping quarters. 
Leaving Toga and Y/n holding back all their laughter. "God do not have any mercy for a pineapple!?" Mr.compress slammed the bedroom's door open. Knowing full when who's to blame for the sudden flames. 

"why are you in two teenage girls room?" y/n sassed back 

"why you-"

"Gasp! How perverted!" Toga joined in the fun. 

"That's not the only perverted thing here.." Hawks walked pass the sence of sassing edging his eyes to signal towards Dabi "hush it fried chicken." Dabi grumbled as he left to reach the main area. 

"God flames woke up on the wrong side of his mattress!" Hakes joked speed walking to catch up with the flame boy. Y/n rolling her eye's dramatically to the actions of her peers. 

Week 3 from agreeing to spend time with all these coco pebble crazy losers. Toga was pretty dope in helping to prank the others, and today was a pretty funny one in your opinion. 

Getting to set a fire indoors! So thrilling. It was like, she would get yelled at for this, but here it's just compress being a sore loser and not giving her some stupid lesson about that not being hero like. 

And you could fear the frown from Compress as he walked away, Toga and Y/n being left to balling out in laughter. Even after y/n felt like shit for leaving everyone she felt this was for the better. She was living the life she wanted no more rules, no more judgful stares, no more living her life in a cage. 

"What a rush!" y/n sighed happily as she jumped back to fall on Mattress on the floor. Toga joining her, the room they shared wasn't bad, but wasn't good. It was okay, and was the most colorful place to be within these headquarters. 

Toga had about billon stuff animals around the room, the walls were messy painted a soft pink and the floor had this old grandma carpet, with stains that you would swear by was blood. But it was roomy in a way, the big blankets lumped up under the both of you as you stared up at ceiling.

"I know right! But there's so much more on how to cause a rush!" Toga grinned turning to y/n, "wanna find out how?" 

You knew what her rush was, blood, stabbing, watching the life drain out from someone.  That's what gave Toga a rush, and loved it like that. She loved stabbing and drinking the blood of the people she loved. It was her way of showing love, and she didn't care about what society would have thought of her. 

And in a way y/n wished to be like Toga. Not the stabbing watching people die and drink the blood from love ones, it's just that care free attitude she held when society questioned her actions. She loved that part of what Toga was and wanted to be like that. Not caring.

Y/n couldn't think of any response only for Twice to run into the room, "hey!BYE! We got a meeting with boss! with a loser! Yea see you there! No never." and off he went. 

"God does hands really want to show off his plan again?" 

Toga shrugged as she stood up ready to walk off, Y/n quickly standing up to walk with her. As the reached the main area seeing Shigarki leaning against the wall. Arms crossed and everything, jeez how sassy.