yogurt snitches

bad bad words and stay inside please ily 

!!! mentions of blood 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

​​​​ "AH~"

If y/n had to sum up her two months with the league, it had to fucking insane. 

Dabi was creating fake moaning sounds just to scare people who lived in the area. It was the read of night, and they were out on a raid mission. 

Hawks was out in his hero duty, and Toga and y/n were muffing their screams for laughter with each other's hands. Compress already disappointed, Twice going nuts, and Shigarki wanting to commit murder already.  

"shut up and focus on the mission you dumbasses." Shigarki hissed, "remember the plan, Toga and y/n sneak in and opens the door, Dabi and Twice run off to grab the map plans. Compress and me take down any dudes guarding the area. After we're done we get into the truck and spinner drives us off. 
Everyone nodded and off went y/n and Toga.

Toga started to kick herself of the walls from the thin alley way between the houses as she climbed up to the roof. Y/n jumping around and grabbing the corners of windows to reach the roof. Toga and y/n scanned the area and found a vent gate. Bingo. Toga unhooked the screws with her life with just four flicks of her wrist and Y/n down the vent hole climbing around. 

Y/n thought it was weird, she was basically snooping around the house of her principal for map plans of the school. And it was pretty odd. Nezu was probably at the school and the villain's were running around to steal. 

After some crawling through the vents was gross. Dust was everywhere and y/n had the urge to sneeze. And she was about to when Toga's hands suddenly reached over to grab y/n's mouth before she let out one. "shhhhhh your going to make it echo and people are going to know we're hereee" Toga whispered, oh yea. Toga was right behind you, no biggie. 
After y/n nodded, she continued to crawl around the vents. After some time she found it. The gate to drop down to a room.

Y/n reached behind her for Toga to pass a knife and popped off the screws, pushing the gate to the side she hopped down landing on a dinner table. "wow you really know to go around vents" Toga whispered looking around the fairly bug dinning room. "well you have some experience of you use to have to go through the vents to prank people." y/n responsed. 

Remembering how she got to jump scare the people in 2-A. 

Y/n sighed before focusing back to the mission, using the knife to stab out the cameras around the room. Toga pulling out a new knife for just in case. 

They ran off from the dining room looking for a back door entrance, finding the door Toga pulled it open and in came the boys. Dabi and Twice went up to the second floor and Shigarki and Compress loomed around the first floor. Destroying all the camera in the process. Y/n and Toga were like shit there is probably a room for the cameras data and footage and off they went to go and delete all the data.  

Well tried too, you see Mizu was smart and had a password to get into system. And it was impossible to guess it, "cheese?" toga suggested 

"no not working." y/n let our as she wrote another few other guesses. 

"UGH!" y/n grumbled before taking out her knife and stabbing the system twice. All out of angry, "i-i I didn't do that." she breathed out turning to Toga who was just grinning mindlessly. "it's okie! we'll just mess but the whole thing and just hope that works! Maybe we can destroy a memory card too." Toga stated walking around room and stabbing things she thought would be useful.