devi horns at dinner

Big kid words ahead!! 

-----------------------------------------

After the sports festival ended and the winners were cheered on, blah blah blah y/n and a few friends when off to hang out for abit around the town. After changing out of the sport's uniforms of course.

Running around the shopping center for abit, y/n buying some keychains, Juzo buying y/n a merch hoodie from fat gum. Yui watching y/n drink mango juice and pass out. Kendo trying to keep Monoma away from class two a. Over all two b were trying to have fun after again the winners of the festival where all from two a.

"Fuck da police!" Y/n shouted out as she stumbled around, "how the heck does someone act that drunk from MANGO JUICE?" Kendo questioned as she ran after y/n. 

Yui just shrugging her shoulders, feeling a fuzzy feeling when she remembered the words she told y/n during their match. 'I'll always love you' Yui would shake her head and begin to have first of many gay panic's. Oop.

After that night, we are now to the next morning in the dorm of two b. 

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR IDEA OF A PANCAKE!" Y/n would shout at Monoma, today was they day both of them make breakfast before they meet up with Vlad more training. And both of them weren't having it, "WELL SORRY FOR THINKING IT WOULD BE BETTER THEN YOUR SAD EXCUSE OF BREAKFAST" Monmma shouted back to her. Then happened to both of them throwing shit at each other.

"FuCk YoU!" Y/n screamed as Monoma tried to choke y/n, with kendo holding Monmma back and Awase holding y/n back. "Why do I always have hope that you two will ever get along when cooking." Kendo sighed out as she watched the two children of teens make threatening signs at each other. 

The rest of the morning two b ate cereal and made sure that both Monoma and y/n were not attacking each other, the class went off the train with vlad. And training today wasn't easy, not at all. 

Push ups, quirk working, super moves try outs again, jumping jacks, pull up's, running, jumping, building climbs, jumping to buildings to building, tree climbing, jumping to trees. Just a lot of work, and y/n was tried. Everyone was when they came back to the dorms, at around 4pm.

"Every bone in my body as given up life." Y/n commented before she face planted onto the floor of the dorm. Rin doing a few air kicks as he spoke, "Yea, but it is kinda the whole point. We have to be ready for anything!" And with that Awase sighed as Monoma gave some few kind words to his classmates.

"Training was just exhausting." Shihai stated as he rubbed her neck to relief some pain. As the class talked about being tried and the over all feeling dead, "I know! Let's use the baths to recharge!" Pony suggested with a smile. And everyone agreeing to it.

As the group of boys and girls got into the baths, some pretty interesting conversations were going on. It's start with the guys. 

"Testutestu if you use that rust away soap thing I'm going actually kill myself!" Monoma shouted out. As testutestu began to to try to defend his soap. "Bro it works amazing! You can't stop me from using it!" And how went the argument with the boys about the iron rust away soap.

As the guys fought about soap, the girls were already done with their bath time and were in the living room chilling in pajamas. "Okokok so after we ran for lunch, I ripped her eyelashes out right off!" Setsuna finished her story. Y/n clapped at the story, Yui nodding as she brushed Y/n's hair. Pony cheering slightly at the end, and Kendo aweing, Ibara sighing in Jesus for the thousandstive time, Rekio sipping her hot chocolate, Kinoko being impressed deeply.

"Anyways where the hell are the guys!? It's like six a clock and they haven't come ou-ACK ACK ACK!" Y/n was sadly cut of when Juzo appeared and ruffled her hair. "Haha talking about us?" Juzo chuckled lightly.