end.Izuku

annoying but I love you

warnings'-, 

some bad words 

-----------------------------------------------------------

He followed you around non stop. It was actually really scary at first, y/n had thought he was trying to kill her. Until it became normal for him to be walking behind her when she walked back to dorms. He was almost always there right behind her. 

That's all did change when y/n and began to hangout with Izuku, both spending their time to rambling off on random topics. Izuku with his heros and quirk studies, and y/n with all her plans to cause chaos in the world. 

"CHAOS!" y/n shouted as she ran forward to throw a water balloon at Bakuhoe, and then run off as he chased her around the campus. Izuku following close behind them. He didn't want to leave Y/n alone. He felt that he could have done better to protect her, blaming her losing her shit on himself. Even after y/n told him all she was all cool with him, and that he do anything to cause this. He couldn't help but just blame himself.

"aw green bean don't worry, I'm all gooood!" y/n booped his nose before running off to the cafeteria. Izuku freaking out before chasing after her.

You see, y/n thought he was annoy at first.All the following all the low key stalking and that jazz. She was actually kinda worried at her was going to get attacked. 

Once when he tried to help her when she dropped her notes, she punched him the face out of reflex. "sorry man, didn't mean to.. well you know fuck up your face.." she chuckled nervously as Izuku nodded completely understanding. 

And then they did begen to hangout , whether it be them goofing off. Or just chatting about random stuff. Y/n felt something she never really could describe. 

Until she saw Shihais and Kinoko talking, seeing Shihais blushing face. Remembering that oh shit, he liked her. Remembering how he described the feeling. So putting all the pieces together she found out something shocking. She the y/n liked the Izuku Midoirya. Oh my god. Was this real? 

Omg was she or something?Or was she dying and didn't know it.This had to been some stupid fucking joke, right? 

RIGHT? 

But little did she know that the green bean boy was also having his own panic attack over love. Aw. How sweet. He keep on comparing himself to the others. Like Bakugo and Kirishima her friends and people she didn't return feelings for. And if some people good as them get rejected what are the chances of him even getting rejected nicely. 

Boi did he think he was a lost cause. 

"I LIKE YOU!" y/n screamed at him, they were walking to the dorms and y/n said fuck it and confessed her feelings. Wanting to get it over with, and was already accepting to just melt away into a puddle. A crazy mago juice puddle. 

"I like you too." Izuku said, thinking this was him getting out into the friend zone forever. Was it a good, run and he was ready to ball his eyes out in any moment at the sad faith of reality of him not getting to be with his coco puffs waifu. 

Y/n stopped and took a deep breath "no I like like you." she corrected herself, "like I wanna go out and stuff..." she mummbled off before running off to hide in a bush. This was really too much for her.