a vibe check from god

unholy words for children of god 

---------------------------------------------------------

y/n wasn't a complete mess, her head hurt a bit. And sitting up was such a pain but she would mange. The nurses were nice, giving her some jello and some food and checking up on her. Then you had the doctors that were always checking her for any bad bad in her system. It was all good. 

But the cops sucked tho. They came in a few days ago and started to press y/n with questions, and talked about why she would get targeted. But how would she know? All she remembered was training and then boom stabbed. So that question was just left in the air. 

But one thing y/n was looking forward too was the day her friends were allowed to vist. 
"OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE!" Kendo shouted as she ran up to y/n hugging her, tight enough to just not hurt her. Ibarra already scolding her for using gods name in vein. "it's great to see you in good health y/n." Ibarra said dropping off a bag of bread on y/n's bedside. 

Yui was just hugging y/n ,"your okay." she smiled softly as she kept y/n in her arms as Juzo talked to y/n. They made some small talk, and Juzo was smiling already happy to see y/n was really all good. All of 2-b was there talking and chatting with y/n.

Everyone was smiling and laughing. Y/n was back to making jokes. And everything was going great. 

"you know Ibarra when you say 'yes father's doesn't that like also mean like 'yes daddy'?" Y/n had said out of nowhere. 

Ibarra was already scolding y/n as everyone chuckled at that. Y/n smirking and laughing with everyone. 

Vlad came to vist, gave y/n a head pats and said he was happy she was okay. Then he had to leave because hero duties. Y/n was just in a good mood overall. 

But that's when a knock on the door stopped the chatter of students. And in came in some 2-a students. Blasty Bakugou, Rocky Kirishima, Pikaboo Denki, Greenbean Izuku, Mary Poppins Momo, and many more. 
Izuku was alright, and class 2 a was just checking to see if the one and only demon was still good.

Bakugou was angry cause that means y/n couldn't fight, Kirishima was just kirishima-worrying and everything was all good. 

Everyone was talking and everyone was vibin. 

"don't worry four eyes!" y/n called out to Iida who was rushing around for some water for her. Saying that she must have it to feel better. 

"me almost dieng is just a basic vibe check from god." y/n would add on and made Ibarra choke on beard again, and Iida gasp in class rep. Yui was just patting y/n's head to comfort the girl as Juzo stared feeling a bit jealous with a few others joining the mix of jealous cause i luv y/n pot. Everything was going just right. Well that all would change when i another knock on the door could be heard. The air felt thick and cold, and y/n felt like sweating for no reason. Everything just felt off.

The door would soon open and in came two of the worst the most perfect people ever.
"y/n, your okay!" her mother would rush the bed side, faking the most worried face ever. Yui was so close to screaming but let y/n slowy just have some space. Her father would come in next walking slowly passing everybody. Compared to the  boys he felt like a gaint, tho he was shorter then some you youd notice the height just from how stone cold the man looked. The suit was clean and he had the most amazing posture, his shoes were polish and everything just screamed powerful business man. 

Y/n's mother was no diffenert, a nice gary dress on, with her balck coat over the dress opened to show the said dress off, her boots looked expensive and great, and everything just fit together. Her hair was not a mess and her makeup wasn't cakey. This woman was perfect, this man was perfect. They didn't look like crazy people, and seemed normal. Everyone was confused, why did y/n act so insane then?

Yui knew better and didn't fall for the charm, she just watched as y/n's mother pat her daughter hair down. Everyone didn't know what to say but Momo knew, her whole life she meet people like this, she knew how to talk the talk and make sue the leave a good rep. Taking in a good long breath she bowed "it's very nice to you l/n. Im yaoyorozu momo and these are fellow peers." she stood up striaght to see if the reaction she wanted had been achived. And it was, a smiple calm smile, the mother nodded staring out the rest of the students to see whose been spending all their school time with y/n. 

Everyone waved, and Uraraka couldn't help but speak in awe "wow you guys don't seem to act like y/n at all." this caused y/n to panic at this point and her mom trying everything to not flip out and go into anger but kept up the act of normal sweet pretty mom mode. "well y/n has always been so different.." the mom would answer and look around for beafore adding on "if you wouldn't mind...may me and my husband." The students were like, oh, um, yea sure that's something that we can do. Each all leaving the room slowly, Yui giving y/n the good luck look knowing what probably happened. 
As the last student left and the door clicked close the room was silent again once more.

Y/n's mother shook a bit taking a deep breath in almost as if she was getting ready to yell at her. "lift your up," she said quick and fast. Y/n was already weirded out, like the fuck what's happening. Seeing her silence her mother must have gotten the message of her being confused and repeated the 'order' again. "lift you shirt up, show me were that malicious girl stabbed you." 

Oh, yea thats okay. Y/n moved her shirt up a bit, showing the two scars on her sides left from toga. They weren't big, but you could notice that something had happened. And that wasn't making y/n's mother any happy. 

"my god, I was right this school just isn't that safe anymore. Another villain attack! Were a student almost lost their poor life, what does this school think they're doing, letting my child go and almost die! We have pull her out, put her somewhere safer and more respectable, clearly ua lost that all after this attack." her was out ranting pacing the room going on and on about how she was more not perfect.  Her father just stood there listening as he sat in one of the chairs due to this going to be a long rant. 

The calm and aggressive words of her mother soon turned into full out screaming. Y/n didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay and live her life but her mother thought otherwise and now they were screaming at each other. Y/n still on her hospital bed and her mother still standing looking down at her.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE OKAY! SHOULDN'T MY OPINION MATTER WHEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT MY LIFE?"

"YOUR FAR TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU! I'M TAKING YOU OUT OF THAT LIEING CHEATING SCHOOL AND PUT YOU SOMEWHERE MUCH BETTER!"

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAV-"

"FINAL WORD COMES FROM ME!"

Y/n's father said that they'll have a meeting with Nezu to check out the school fully to make sure y/n wasn't really safe, and to talk about changing schools. And y/n couldn't stop it, she's probably going to have to leave all her friends and soon leave all memories. God this sucked so much. 

After they left y/n buried her face into her pillow praying that no body could hear her. As she let out some of the most horrible sobs.

Trying her best to at least keep it down but it never working. God this sucked. 

Some vibe check from god. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiii !!! sorry for not updating! but hey at
least it's break so I'll try to put one out! 

wish me luck exams are soon

and 

haha somebody from school found out about misfortune so I'll just die in a hole for abit
but other then that

love you all💕

and thanks for reading ! ! !