pass me that salt

bad bad word's ahead

--------------------------------------------------

"do you every just wanna talk about your emotions y/n?" Mina moved closer to y/n.

"no." y/n would response with absolutely emotion in her voice. 

"I do...." denki shouted a few sits away from the two girls. 

"I know you do Denki...." Mina sighed as a she teared up, another move on y/n failed. "I'm sad.." Denki continued, "I know..." Mina continued the sigh. 

y/n walked stood up and moved her sit to be next to kirishima, due to the fact that a.she weirded out by Mina and b. all her friends went off to get her food and food for themselves, so naturally her only friend is kirishima at this point. 

"ahhhhahhhhhahhhhhhh Kiri do you think that I'll get my food???" y/n whined as she layed her head down on the table. kirishima patted the girls head trying his best to calm her down. 

"god it feels like a year has passed last saw my friends..." y/n shook her head. 

But by some amazing magic everyone came back, and y/n would get her food. "THANK YOU JUZO I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!" y/n joked as she began to eat her dinner. Juzo already red in the face. God was Yui on her gay jealousy panic. And Ibara already fucking praying because of what y/n was saying. 

And causing panic. As usual. 

Okay so when our lovely dovey people were eating and enjoying life, some loud ass foot steps were making there ways towards the eating area and people were already shook. Water in cups already shaking. Froks on tables? tack tac tackyly tack on the table. And y/n already panicing with world war 3 already started and she didn't get alerted by twitter. 

Well shit finna die now. 

But just as everyone was panicking about some kinda war, there was all all holy tall buff man, pro water hero okeanós and his guppy team. And holy dam if y/n were to talk about how much blue she saw around this base she wouldn't be able to compare that to the amount of blue these people were. Like Okeanós he was pretty tall , had light blue freaking skin and dark blue hair. He had was seemed to a lighter shade of blue on as his suit and drayish blue googles on his head, had some shiny silver shoulder armor on, with some pretty good navy gloves and boots. 

This dude was the walking ocean, it smelled like sea water when he entered and he had some pretty green eyes for his whole blue aesthetic. He grinned with he saw all the kiddos and started to introduce himself "NICE TO MEET YOU!" and god was he loud. 

His voice alone would probably knock a building down jeez. Oh dam did Mintea just fall down? Poor grape man. Y/n turned to stare up at this blue man. But like dam, was she already excited he seemed so cool so far. 

Then you had his guppy team introduce themselves. Well more of guppy trio but who cares what their called. 

You had guppy number one, the pro goldfish hero Goldy. He was like kinda cute but we be thinking cause uh age gap. And we not here for that pedo vibe. But Goldy had dull yellow hair, he wore some blue tinted glasses and had this navy army officer general look, pretty tan so this man must love that beach life and had a lot of goldfish just flying around him. Like it was kinda crazy. Goldy was chill tho, didn't yell but said a simple "yo sup" so you can tell he was probably done with everyone's shit a long time again. 

Then we got guppy number dos, Mizu. She was pretty basic  a use she used her name as her hero name but eh. She can do whatever she wants we guess, Mizu was just a few inches shorter then Goldy but was still hella tall compared to these short high schoolers. She seemed kinda bored only waving when she got introduce but maybe she's shy? Who knows, she had shoulder length navy blue hair and blue eyes with her pale skin. She had on a blue raincoat on, and darker blue pants under that, and some pain blue rain boots. She held a umbrella beside her, even though there was no rain outside. So maybe her quirk was rain? 

But dam guppy three was like emo boy, was pro hero Shellesta. He had that dark blue hair covering one of his eyes and worn mask covering his neck to mouth. So really we have a nose and a eye to see on his face. He didn't even say anything or did anything when he was introduced to the heros in training. He just stood there. Kinda creepy not gotta lie. He had baggy blue suit on with a belt full of stuff. And had these heavy duty boots. Like oh my god do these people every get hot in what there wearing? 

It's burning. 

But after that introduction, okeanós went over some training exercises that they'll be working. Fighting when under literal water, swimming laps, working on how to use quirks when under water, fighting, basic fighting moves and a bunch of stuff that seemed a bit to extreme for y/n's liking. 

"holy shit it's like I'm back with gun head and he's endless workouts" y/n mumbled to Yui. 

"now now, with that out of the way! LET'S ENJOY TODAY'S DINNER! SENSE TODAY IS THE ONLY TIME YOUR GETTING SEVERED FOOD!" he shouted with the same grin on his face. 

holy shit please don't tell me we have cook again. 

"BECAUSE FOR THE REST OF YOUR STAY YOU'LL BE WORKING ON TEAMWORK WHILE COOKING DINNER TOGETHER!" he would finish. And Kendo paleing at the fact that y/n would be cooking with other people. 

"we're going to dieeee" Rin freaked out as he chatted with his classmates. "tell me about it, but hopefully they won't have potatos so you know who won't be fighting over them." Pony giggles as she ate her food watching Rin have a break down over potatos. 

Kids just had to stand up and give a speech about how they did this once before and how they do this after, and how they shouldn't be complaining cause they are almost adults and that they just be working the hardest they could. Then ending that off with thanking okeanós and his guppy team for the stay and training to come. 

With in the end of that whole speech y/n would yeet a empty soda can at Iida, and sticking her tongue out at him "bleehhhhhhhhhhhh" she said as Iida started to give another speech about how she was acting like a  hold how that was misrepresenting ua.

Like Sero and Midoirya had to get to stop so things wouldn't go bad shit crazy. 

And then things went back to normal with Vlad and Eraser head talking to Okeanós, the classes giggling among themselves talking how excited they were about training and everything. 

Y/n telling her friends about the craziest dreams she's been having. 

"so these guys in bunny masks were in suits and started following me around and I thought was about to die. But I ran and then I was in a car driving to mars but it was like a bunny shape and I was dam evil bunnies are all around what do I do." y/n was just rambling like usual, Koda already worried about those bunnies heath from overhearing that conversation. 

Sero taping Denkis arms and then watching Denki try to eat his food with his ball tape hands. Denki made a mess. 

The guppy trio was just talking was they watched the kids having fun. 

"they seem to have a lot of spunk, I bet there quirks have to be amazing!" Mizu gushed as she watched them, trying her bets to keep her voice low. Goldy nodding bus head "well after what most of them have done already they must be pretty experienced so I'm looking forward to pushing them to go beyond those limits of there's." 

But Shellesta was already turned to a sassy kinds salty sea shell voice of logic "they only have done from mission's with pros but that doesn't make them on the level of the pros." he responsed to his friends, Mizu sighing "well you have to give them some credit." Shellesta merely nodding to that. 

"But still, we were just like them when we were back in school. I guess they just need to be abit more years into the whole hero thing." Goldy added on as he keep his eye on the students he's heard so much about. 

"we're not that old!" Shellesta argured, earning a giggle from Mizu. 

Things seem just so nice, guess we'll just have to see how things turn out. 

--------------------------------------------------

thank you thank you for reading

happy new year 

and ahhhhh love u, see u all next chapter 

<3