●19●

What? I thought as I tried to figure out the problem. Somebody has been fooling us? But who?

"The puzzle peices are getting together at last princess." Ogum's voice brought me back to reality.
"Hold on. Something doesn't add up." I said, stopping his celebration.

"What doesn't?" He asked me, placing thee book back on the shelf. 

"Well, who did this? Why? What about our memories? What about those things?" I asked him.

"We just found out a huge chuck out of the actual trouble." I continued grimly.

"Hmm....." Ogum answered.

"Well then maybe we should find the rest." He said after thinking for a moment.

Just then, Yeol appeared in the doorway.

"Yeol, can I help you?" I called her from inside the library.

"Yes princess. I've been looking all over for you. There is a letter awaiting you." She said as she handed me a letter.

I opened it up to find an invitation. It was addressed to both 'the king and queen' meaning Hoon and me. It was from Joo, my brother. I read it halfway.

"An invitation.......For his wedding?" I said out loud, as I read further down.

Both Ogum and Yeol were staring at me, but I kept calm and read the rest of the letter as well.

"Thank you Yeol. I'll deliver this to the king myself. You may leave now." I said and she nodded, before leaving the room.

"What is it princess?" Ogum asked me curiously as I walked around the room, clutching the letter.

"Joo's marrying our worst nightmare." I said, my voice low.

"And who might that be?" Ogum asked me.

"It's InHo's sister, Yoshi." I whispered.

Ogum stared at me for a second and smacked his palm on his forehead.

"Things are getting more and more risky for us." He finally said.

All this time Hoon, Ogum and I tried to keep what's going on at this palace a secret from InHo. But now, since he's about to jump into our family, he is on advantage in poking his nose in our business.

"I'll inform Hoon about this." He said as I nodded and handed the invitation for him.

"I better prepare myself to go help my brother. It is what I could do as a sister." I said as I left the library and headed to my room.

The wedding was in another week, so I packed the things I needed and instructed Miri to send someone so I could send everything down to the carriage. Hoon arrived at my door when I was packing.

"Firstly, my warmest congratulations for your brother." He said as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Thank you, your majesty" I replied, bowing down.

"Princess Ran, I'm sorry to say that I cannot attend the ceremony." He said.

I was looking forward for this, so his answer broke my heart a bit. I know it was InHo's sister, but I was happy for Joo. I just thought that I will be able to attend it with Hoon, since we were 'married'.

"I understand. You must be busy." I answered.

"That is not it. The fact that there is InHo and Joo, I might be at a disadvantage if a fight happens. I'll rather not take that risk. I ordered my men to accompany you, for your safety. I also did pack some gifts for the king and the queen." He said, walking to the door again.