●33●

I was sleeping soundly when someone decided to bother me by knocking on the door loudly.

"Who in the world is brave enough to dig their own grave by bothering me in my sleep!?" I muttered to myself as I walked to the door sleepily.

The loud and annoying knocking continued and it was making me loose my temper second by second. By the time I reached the door, I was practically like a volcano which was at the edge of erupting.

"What!?" I asked opening the door, not even asking who it was.
My eyes went wide as I saw Yohan looking at me. He looked back at me in the same manner.

"Yohan, for God's sake! What is it?" I whisper-shouted.

"There's a man.... at the door. He.... wants to meet you." He said, leaning against the doorframe for support.

Who might that be in this hour? I thought as I nodded and followed him, pulling a coat over my nightdress. I followed him to the door, where he opened it and let me go out first.

"Thank you... where is he?" I asked as I stepped out to the cold night.

Before Yohan even moved his mouth, I froze instantly at what I saw. In front of me stood Ogum, looking worried. His expression turned happy as soon as he saw me.

"I just..... Ah! There he I-" before Youhan showed me Ogum, I started to run to him, opening my arms.

"Hey hey, hold on!" Yohan pulled me by my elbow and stepped between Ogum and me.

"What a-" I asked, but he cut me off.

"I don't trust him. That man's.... creepy." He whispered the last part in my ear.

I did the hugest eye roll I could do, but Yohan didn't seem to notice it.

"Move." Ogum ordered, but Yohan remained standing.

"What are you, deaf? I said, MOVE." He ordered again.

Yohan hesitated, but didn't move a muscle.

"Tell him, R-" Ogum said, but I signalled him to shut up from behind Yohan.

If he tells my name, I'm going to look like a huge liar. Don't call my Name!!! Please please! I thought.

Ogum seem to understand since he nodded slowly.

"Sweetheart, tell the kind child to step away." He suddenly said, his voice sweeter than honey.

Ogum didn't forget to emphasise the word "kind", but hus eyes were showing daggers at Yohan.

Sweetheart!?!?What the hell is he saying? Did he knock his head!? I thought from behind Yohan.

"S-sweetheart?" Yohan asked.

"Oh? I'm sorry. I know you saved her and all young man, but I advice you to never stand between a man with a sword and his wife." Ogum said, tilting his head to the side and resting his hand on his sword.

What? Wife!? ME!!?? I choked in air as I tried to understand what was happening. 

Yohan remained silent and I noticed his pale face and his red ears.

".... point taken." He mumbled, stepping aside.

"I'm here to take you home. I searched everywhere for you, darling." He said, stepping up to me and kissing my forehead.

Yohan was redder than a tomato and was watching us from few feet away. He cleared his throat and we both looked his way.

"I'll tell the others about the sudden departure." He said and practically ran inside in embarrassment.