Chapter One

Leedo POV

Can't wait until everyone leaves, so I'll have Xion all to myself.  Everyone else is going to go on a two-day road trip, just for fun.  Originally I was going to go, but for some reason, Xion wasn't going to go, so I decided not to go either.
When Xion and I were in our dorm alone while everyone else was at a restaurant later that same day when I found out about Xion not attending the road trip.  He told me that it sounded boring and decided not to. 
"Are you going?" Said Xion.
"No," I said.
Yes! I thought to myself I'm finally going to have him all to myself.
"LEEDO!!" Keonhee said. I snapped back from reality. 
"im sorry-"
"make sure you and Xion take care good care of our dorm while we're gone, alright?" 
"Yes, sir," Xion said walking to my left side.  Turning my head, as he does too, making eye contact. Xion giving me a small smile, making my ears turn slightly red and I look the other way. 
"You two should go and rest it's been quite the long day, and it's also a bit cold." Said Keonhee. Nobody said anything. There's a moment of just silence.  I look towards the car and see Ravn rolling down the window saying, "Come on Keonhee" He turns to him and then to us.
"Bye guys! see you in two days!" Keonhee said while he's walking towards the car
"Bye Ravn! Bye Keonhee! Safe travels!" Said Xion.
"Well, we should go inside now. It's getting cold." I said. But Xion didn't respond, just watching them drive away.  I thought that he didn't hear me so I was going to repeat myself.
"Okay." He turns around walking towards the door of our dorm, I quickly follow him.
As we enter our dorm, Xion walks up quickly in front of me and then hugs me, my hands glued to my side. His face pressing down my chest, I'm confused. I stare down looking at his head. Then he pulls away.
"Can we watch a movie? Please! I don't care which movie! You can pick it!" a small smile forms my face, I decided to wrap my arms around him.
"Sure, you can pick the movie. It's up to you since you suggested it." Xion leans away from my chest but doesn't let go, I lower my arms to his waist, a smile on his face.
"Ok, Leedo!" Removing his arms around me, as I remove my hands around his waist.  He turns around walking towards the living room, I shamelessly was checking him from behind his back. But before I did anything else, I needed to use the bathroom. 

*Five minutes later*

As I was closing the door to the bathroom, I see that all of the lights are turned off.
"Leedo! The movie is ready." I walked towards the sound of his voice. When I got there I see Xion cuddled up in the blanket while the movie was starting to playing. He was all tucked in, it looks cozy, I wanted to join him. Xion takes his hand out of the blanket, padded the spot next to him with a smile across his face
"Come sit here." I do as he said, I sit next to him.  Xion then unwraps himself out of the blanket and shares it with me, he leans his head against my shoulder.  I decided to put my right arm around him, Xion got his hand and intertwined it with me. His body was so warm and calm. We were just watching the movie, it was a stupid Disney movie. I almost caught myself falling asleep, I thought that Xion fell asleep, it was to quiet for a movie 'night?' I gently remove my finger from his. Xion removes his head from my shoulder, he looks tired.
"Do you want to go to sleep?" I said. Xion just nodded.
"Go to your bed, I'll turn off the movie and tv." Xion did as I said. It didn't take me long to turn off everything. But when I did, the house was completely dark.
I went to my bed, laying there was Xion covered by the blankets, I can see the moonlight going through the blinds, I assumed that Xion wanted to sleep there, so as I turned around and was about to leave.
"Wait Leedo! Please sleep with me." I turned around and looked at him, Xion gripping the sheets.
"You won't make it weird, right?" It took him a few seconds to respond.
"Sure." I found it a bit strange, but I still did it regardless. I was laying down on the bed, covering myself and so did he. I lay my head down where the pillow was, and rest my arms behind my head. Xion moves in closer beside me, I feel his head resting on me, his right arm on my stomach. I remove one of my arms from the back of my head to move Xion away from me. He immediately lifts himself, removing his hands on me and immediately sitting on my crotch. I tried to get up but he had my arms pinned.
Xion then starts to grind himself on me.
"What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to please you."