Chapter Nineteen

Xion POV

We finally got off the bus, I remembered going into once. And it was a terrible experience, about three years ago I was in still in high school. Most of my friends took the bus because they didn't wanted to walk home, I decided too give it a try. At the beginning of the bus ride wasn't bad, everyone was polite and calm. Until a guy walked behind me, holding my hips tightly. I had no idea what too do, I just stood there. He whispered into my ear saying that we should have some 'fun' I shook my head but he kept insisting. I just wanted too scream for help, beg anyone too stop him. The most silent thing that I thought too defend myself was too kick him in the balls, thankfully the bus was at a stop and I quickly got off not caring how much further the way home was. And that was the last time on going to public buses.

But this time it was different, I had Leedo with me and everything was fine.

We got the the hotel and it seemed 'cheap' in my eyes. I'm that type of person with some expensive taste, and I could already tell that tonight wasn't going to be a good night sleep. Leedo saw his friend at the front desk of the lobby and told him we needed a room too stay over for probably a night or two, Leedo was going too give the money that we had left but his friend refused. He took us to our room and thanked him. We opened the door to our room and the room was surprisingly big, there was a nice view outside the window. A large tv, one king seize bed, a desk with a laptop, and in the bathroom there was a tub and a shower with a really big mirror and bright lights. Leedo was in the bathroom washing the blood out of his hands and I was just laying in bed waiting for him to finish so I'll be able to take a quick shower. I sat up looking around the room, and found a robe, I started taking off my clothes and once I was done with that I put it on, I turned on the TV to find something interesting to watch. But nothing caught my attention, I hear the bathroom of the door open and I stood up. Leedo was top less, he looked at me up and down and smirked. He slowly came walking towards me looking me. Leedo was in front of me placing his hands on my chest, slowly taking it off. He leaned forward towards my neck and started kissing and nibbling, while his hands touched me underneath the cloth. I wanted more of this but we can't go on, I pushed him away from me covering myself.  Leedo looked at me with a concerned and pity look. I regretted it.

"What happened? Did I made you uncomfortable? And if so I'm sorry!" He's so tender.

"No don't worry about it. I-I'm just really emotional today." I came towards him and hugged him tightly, hoping he will be able to forgive me. We stopped the hug and I went to the shower.
Once I was done I saw that Leedo undid the bed and was laying down covered in the blankets, I turned off the lights and laid next to him. He wrapped me with his arms, then starts to slowly caress my shoulder. I let his comfort take over my whole body. Slowly drifting off too sleep.

Leedo and I were sitting in a fancy restaurant. The restaurant was quite dark, I wonder how these waiters walk over this place without falling. The table that we're sitting at was covered with a red tablecloth, a candle in the middle, plates were nicely placed, fork,spoons and the butter knife was nice wrapped around a piece of white cloth. We were both wearing fancy black suits. Leedo was looking through the menu trying to find something healthy to eat. He looked at me and smiled. He's adorable, I'm so great full that I was able to meet him.
The rest of the dinner was great. We talked, ate our food and went home. We were in bed taking off each other's clothes, knowing what we both wanted at that moment. That night ended with happy endings on both sides.

The lower part of my body felt really cold, I covered myself. I turned around and didn't felt Leedo's body, I turned around and it was the same result. I sat up and Leedo wasn't in the room visible. "Leedo!" I try to yell but I was to tired. I hear the balcony door open. "Good morning my princess." He came towards me and kissed my forehead. "I'm hungry." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Let's go out and eat."

"But do we have enough money for food?" He walked away and looked at his hoodie, then towards mine. He found some money and counted it. "We only have $7 Is ramen and water good enough for you?" Yuck I hated the idea of ramen early in the morning. But we barely had any money. "Sure. But if you're going out then I'll come with you."

"If so then be ready to leave in a few minutes."

"Okay."