Chapter Twenty-Six

Xion POV

I closed my eyes and felt that I slept for a minute, but someone had to interrupt once again. What could it possibly be this time?
"Keonhee" I mumbled. I waited but got no answer. I mumbled his name again and still no answer. I grabbed the nearest pillow around my hand and threw it to him. Still laid dead. He must be having a good ass dream. I had no choice but to get up and see whose at the door, I looked through the peephole and saw the manager again. He seemed well dressed. I opened the door and immediately got scolded.
"What are you doing still asleep? It's past 3 Am, you need to pack up your stuff. Wake up sleeping beauty there too." I closed the door and just needed to catch up. I went to bed and laid there with my hands covering my face. I'm so tired and we had a meeting? I'm assuming. I looked at my phone and saw the time. How sad. I turned on all the lights and jumped on top of Keonhee for a wake-up call. He grunted and covered his face with the sheets.
"It's time to get up buttercup." He looked at me with the best confused/sleepy face he can make.
"What?"
"Yup, you heard me. It's time to get up, we have some like stupid meeting or some shit like that."
"What meeting?"
"I don't know exactly but we need to get there early." He sighed and I got up and keonhee with the sheets rolled out of bed.
"Keonhee eye-"
"Don't worry about it." He mumbled. I went on and started packing my bags. As I was doing that I looked at keonhee and saw that there was no life in those little beanie eyes of his.
I continued for a bit and it was really quiet. I liked it. But oh boy did that silence had to be ruined, once again a knock was heard. I was going to head to the door but keonhee surprisingly was already going there. I heard that voice again, it was starting to get on my nerves. Quickly we got our things and left the hotel.
On our way to the car, I would usually run up to the passenger sea, but I was so tired that I didn't care about the seat that I got. It was going to be a one hour drive so that'll give me time to sleep. It felt a bit weird, as I was slowly fading away to my wet dreams I felt the presence of someone watching. So obviously the only person that would watch me is Leedo.

I was too tired to even look at him.