Chapter Twelve

Leedo POV

We're waiting in the car for Xion and Hwanwoong. At first we were going to go take a quick walk in the park, but then we decided that the mall will be better. We see Hwanwoong and Xion walking out of the dorm. Xion's face had worried in it, did he woke up from a bad dream again? But as soon as they entered the van, it left really serious. The feeling was like this for 10 minutes, Keonhee tried to ruin the mood by trying to make us laugh and making jokes, but it didn't worked. So he stayed quiet.

As we got near the mall Ravn said "So who's going with who?"

"I'm going with Leedo," Xion said.

"Then i'm With Seoho," Keonhee said.

"I'm with Hwanwoong," Ravn ended.

As we got to the mall and found a parking spot, we got out the van. As we were having small talks I feel someone holding my wrist, I turn around too see Xion was the one holding it. "Let's go already," he said without turning back. I don't reply.

As get inside the mall Xion stops in the entrance and looks around. I'm guessing he's going somewhere where there's barely any people because when he saw a large group of people he looks somewhere else. We head towards the second floor and into the corner. Once we got there Xion looks down at the floor hesitant wanting to say something. But he looks up, looking around and his eyes started to get watery.

"What happened?"

He closes his eyes tightly, tears start to fall from his eyes.

"H-Hwanwoong wanted to h-have s-sex with m-me." He then goes forward and hugs me tightly. He buried his face on my chest then says, " So I tried too fight back but he just aggressively went back at me. He then noticed the hickey that you left on my neck, he told me where I got it from but I didn't respond."

"Xion..." I don't know how too respond to that. How can Hwanwoong do such things too my little baby boy.

"I'm so sorry that happened too you, it's all my fault. I knew that listening too you was a really bad idea." I whispered to him.

"No Leedo! None of this is your fault, It's my fault. But... I don't know how to fix this." I hug him tightly.

"Should we just walk around the mall and try too get our minds of it, already?"

"Okay," he said wiping the tears out of his face.

As we were walking around the mall, we came across Keonhee and Seoho. We smiled and moved on our own day. Xion shoulders raise, we came across Ravn and Hwanwoong, he looks so innocent how can he do such things. All we do is exchange smiles and move on.

Once we all came back from he mall too our dorm, it's night time and he sleeps in the same room as Hwanwoong does, but thankfully they don't sleep in the same bed. Everyone get's ready for sleeping. I'm already laying in bed, getting comfortable, I turn to see Xion peeking out in the corner of the doorway, but then leaves. Everyone is in their beds slowly going to sleep. And so I am.

I wake up by movement i'm feeling in my arms. I sit up, looking down seeing Xion by the moonlight looking up at me. "Sshhh i'll Only be here for a while. I want too cuddle with you." He said whispering and gently laying a hand in my chest. Indicating that I should lay down. And so I do. Xion and I started cuddling and whispering too each other on how much we love each other until will fell asleep. I didn't even care if the rest of them saw us.