Chapter Eighteen

Managers POV

I opened the door of the bathroom to find disappointment. Where the fuck are they? The bathroom was quite cold, they must have turned the air on. I looked around the bathroom and find one phone laying on the floor. I walked towards it and next to it I found a white liquid on the floor. I don't need too rethink what that is. I looked in the sink and find another phone. So this is where they did it. Disgusting, they don't even bother to clean their mess. It was much colder now, I looked to my right and find a broken window. Well fuck, they can be anywhere right now. I head out of the bathroom too check the cameras and see in which direction they headed to. I saw everything when Leedo broke the window too when they left. Thankfully were able too get new security cameras with audio. So I re-watched the footage and found out that they're going to a hotel. I contacted the police and told them about the situation. They responded and said that they'll first check every hotel around the city and if they don't find anything about them then they'll put missing posters. If we don't find out anything about those two then that's the end to our company. They couldn't have possible gone that far from here already. I went to my office and started planning on what too do when I find those two. It wasn't much planning, 'll just separate them, simple as that.
Now all I needed too do was wait until they call me.